Vol 3 - Chapter 8 : The Dark Priestess

Summary: After claiming the portion of the Genbu Shinzaho, the warriors were once again led into another location with the clue "Time". They were led into the country of Sairou, where they were forced to enter into a rewinding city, by the power of an evil maiden they encounters. The Dark Priestess.

---

The warriors set out on a new journey to find the Shinzaho and the priestess of Genbu.

"Now, we're on the forest near Kutou! This is silly!" Tasuki silently complained as they settled for sleep in the camp they set up.

He watched Nuriko sleeping on his shoulders, as his right hand holding the girl, he then turned the rest of the other warriors.

"You're right. We tried to follow the stream and we saw a city nearby, the problem is, it looks like it's a part of the kingdom of Sairou" Tomite said.

"Just what is going on in this land? It doesnt even look like it's moving or drifting. It appears to be shufling by disappearing and reappearing to another place." Tasuki answered, stroking Nuriko's hair.

Uruki nodded in the deduction, it was probably the doing of that dark priestess.

The still awake warriors, fell silent. Quietly thinking about their next course, until Tomite's attention turned to their purple haired companion.

"She did great during our last adventure" Tomite said smiling to the sleeping woman.

Uruki and Tasuki followed his line of sight. Tasuki smiled to the woman on his arms.

"Yeah, she always go out of her way to make people happy" Tasuki said.

"She's strong and capable of fighting. I can really sense great amount of energy from her" Uruki said.

Tasuki silently chuckled.

"She's probably the strongest among all of us now. Well back then, she's always been the strongest of us seven with super human strength"Tasuki explained.

"Was she also a sorceress during her past life?" Tomite asked.

Tasuki shook his head.

"No she isn't. Back before, Nuriko's incredible strength was his.. i mean her only power. But as she was reborn as Reisshun, we slowly discovered that she now possessed some strong spiritual power, in which Taitskun honed by herself." Tasuki continue explaining, fixing the blanket covering his friend.

"I see." Uruki said silently still watching the sleeping girl.

"She's such a beauty, Tasuki. Aren't you afraid of other men trying to take her for themselves? Wont you get jealous Tasuki?" Tomite teased with a playful smile, making Tasuki blush.

"We're married. You're talking as if we're some kind of teenage lover or something. And who would take her? You grandpa?" Tasuki challenged with a smirk.

"You'll never know, after all, I'am more mature than you, flaming hothead" Tomite returned back the challenge, teasing the younger man.

"Ha!Ha! Very funny, you freezing old soul. Nuriko would never go for you, I just know it. Hundred year old grandpa, is a big No!No!" Tasuki said, sticking his tongue out.

"Bleh!!!" he said.

"Like she'll choose you either! A flaming hotheaded jerk, who's too immature and knows nothing about romance, is no good for such a refined lady!" Tomite stood up with an arrogant smirk on his face.

"Hey! Hey! People are sleeping you two" Uruki said. (¬_¬)

Tasuki stood up to accept the challenge, forgetting that Nuriko is on his shoulders, making the purple haired warrior fall to the ground with a surprised face.