Vol 1 - Chapter 3 : The Encounter of the Stars

"Houki!!" Nuriko hugged her violet haired friend, who looks much like her.

"Korin, I mean Reisshun, it's good to see you" Empress Houki of the Konan Empire returned the gesture to her friend.

"Are the two of them twin sisters?" Hikari asked her Mom.

"Oh no Hikari, Nuriko and Empress Houki aren't related at all. Although you can really see the resemblance"Miaka explained.

"Miaka, Tamahome" Hotohori hugged the former priestess.

"I missed you both so much, Its been such a long time" Hotohori said

"Me too, I never thought I'd be coming back."Miaka said.

"Hikari"Miaka gestured to her daughter and introduced her to the Emperor.

"This is our daughter, Hikari. Darling, this is the former Emperor of Konan, Hotohori, our friend." Miaka said, Hotohori smiled to the little girl.

"You're so beautiful, your Highness" the girl shyly said. The former Emperor hugged the girl. "Oh, I never thought we'd have a chance to meet." Hotohori said.

"Tasuki, Nuriko.. how did you found them?" he asked

"They were caught up with my guardians on the East Forest your highness."Nuriko explained.

"I see, I apologize for any inconveniences, but as you can see, we're having an unforseen event once again."His majesty explained.

"The drift"Tamahome said.

Hotohori nodded. "We don't really know, what's going on. But, four lands are starting to either collide or drift away from each other. A few days back, Kutou and Konan's border was noticeably drifting from each other, more like now, how Hokkan and Konan are staring to collide. Few of the islands from Kutou are completely submerged into the waters of Konan. While some of the desserts from Sairou are spreading towards the icy land of Hokkan" He explained.

"I wonder what's going on. Miaka fell ill before coming here, Yui, the former priestess of Seriyuu disappeared as well."Tamahome explained.

"I think we should all go to Taitskun, more likely she has the answer to our questions."Nuriko suggested.

"That's right. We will all go tomorrow, but as for now, please keep yourselves comfortable. You three must be tired."Hotohori offered.

"Your rooms are kept as is, we're always hoping for your comeback. Please allow us to accommodate you tonight."Houki said.

"Oh Lady Houki, Hotohori, Emperor Boushin, Thank you so much"The three bowed in gratitude to their friends.

"Nuriko, Tasuki, please come with me. We need to plan ahead for our journey tomorrow."The former Emperor ordered, which the two agreed.

"Yes, your Majesty"Both wariors replied.

----

The next morning the party consist of the Four Warriors with Miaka and Hikari are preparing to depart to go to Mt.Taikyoku to meet Taitskun.

"Please take care on your way your Highness, Reisshun, everyone" Houki said as she hugged her husband.

Bidding farewell to their imperial friends, Suzaku warriors left for Mt.Taikyoku.

"I wonder, where Chichiri is"Nuriko said.. and almost instantly, Chichiri appeared upside down in front of her surprising the purple haired Seishi.

"Da!"

"Kyaaah!!" In shock, Nuriko's hand shot up to slap Chichiri causing the magician to fly to the nearby palace wall.

Everyone sweatdropped at the scene.