Chapter 10

The next morning i wake up to the sun shining bright through the windows. Ethan is still sleeping. I smile and cuddle closer to him, his body warming me. He growls in his sleep then opens his eyes slowly and smiles kissing my cheek. "Morning Love" he says and i lay my head on his chest.

Knock Knock Knock

Ethan growns and we sit up. The door opens slightly and a little boy bursts into the room and jumps up onto the bed into Ethans arms. "ETAN!!!" the little boy exclaims, excited to see Ethan. Ethans eyes light up and he ruffels the little boys hair smiling. "Whats up Buddy." he responds happily and hugs the little boy. "Tomorrow Stell Stells dirdday"the boy says happily. All color drains from my face and i look away. " yeah, it is Ben, but let's not talk about that right now, hugh little bro?"Ethan smiles but it's forced and Bens face goes from excited to disappointed then excited again. "otay bid broder, you wanna pway!" Ben says innocently and i get out of the bed. " bid broder, why trwoy in her undarwear?" Ethan laughs and i blush and ruffle the little guys hair, slipping on a pair of jeans. Ben runs over to Jaxx who in turn picks him up and flys him through the air and put him down. He then gives me a half smile and walks away. Ben runs down the hall and yells"DADDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!" i get some breakfast and ethan and i sit down to eat when a tall man with graying hair comes in the room with ben on his shoulders. He puts bend down and tells him to go play, never taking his eyes off his son, Ethan. He asks if he can join us and ethan tenses until i move next to him and grip his hand under the table. He looks across the table at his father challengingly and says nothing. "Ethan it's good to see you. I im sorry. I was wrong. " Ethan looks up surprised that his father apologize then looks at me quickly and then back at his father. "I'm glad you didnt take my advice, she's quite beautiful" he looks at me and i realize what he's talking about. You see Ethan's father believes that everything happens for a reason. He believed that Ethan should have let my soul pass into the heavens instead of switching me. He wanted Ethan to let me die.

I look at Ethan and see pure anger radiating from the irises of his eyes and his father notices too. His father rises and Ethan growls causing his dad to put his hands up in surrender. "It was nice to see you again and it was nice to meet you young lady." he bows awkwardly and exits the room. Ethan stands and gos and washes his dishes along with mine and i come up and hug him. He turns smiling, picks me up spins me, puts me on the counter and kisses me. I go pale and shove him aside and run out of the room and outside. Ethan watches me confused and worried and follows only to find me puking my guts out. He holds my hair then when i finish he brings me to see the doctor, against my protests that i'm perfectly fine, since they are right inside and i get tested for what he had to make sure i'm alright.

1 Hour Later.........

"Congratulations, your going to have a pup!"

***************************************************

Sorry it's taking so long for each Chapter, i've been REALLY busy with my school work, i'm trying to choreograph this and my school work cause i dont have the ability to edit over my summer break so i'm trying to finish and still make it sound good. This is my first completed book i'm publishing on here so i hope it's not too bad. But the end is coming. And i will be working on writing out the sequel over break. Sequel will be more action packed and not so drawn out. Or maybe it wont, stay tuned and you'll find out.

So Ethan's Father didn't want Troy to live, Ethan has a little brother we didn't know about and Troy...... is PREGNANT.