Chapter Fifteen

Hey lovelies!

This chapter is different; it's from the villain's pov

I hope you guys enjoy it.
__________________________________________________________

In the darkness of a room, a man sat drinking his anger away

In the darkness of a room, a man sat drinking his anger away. The force of dark rage coursing through his heated veins made his hand trembled uncontrollably. Ice cold beer sloshed over the rim and splashed onto his tightening fingers. With a bellow loud enough to rattle his crooked teeth, he pitched the glass into the awaiting wall.

The sound of breaking glass screamed in the silence as the lights suddenly flickered on. Despite the pain pricking his eyeballs because of the brightness, the man glanced up; narrowed eyes zeroed in on the man chained to the wall. 

"One simple mission I asked you to do, and you failed," the man spat. Rising to the towering height of six and a half foot, the man growled out a curse. His lips curled as he eyed the way his prisoner' legs buckled in fear.

"Answer me!" he shouted; glops of spit flying from his mouth and coating the corners of his lips.

From the corner of his eyes, he saw his bodyguards backing away. In their eyes he would bet his rage, they saw him like a rabid dog stalking its prey. He didn't care what they thought; if they stood in his path he would gut them like a fish. He had everything planned just the way he wanted it. Only to have one stupid, worthless, spineless man ruined it. 

The scent of urine filled the air. He wrinkled his nose from the stink and focused his deadly gaze on the rotten bastard once again. Something seemed to burst inside him and he rushed the prisoner with blinding speed. He grabbed the man's bloodstained, dirt covered neck and squeezed until a vein popped onto his sweat-glistened forehead.

"I told you to scare him into paying the money," he growled.

The man gurgled something, but he paid no mind to what he said. 

"You and your stupid gang members are weak. All you had to do was make one pathetic man put money into the account. Even that had been hard to do." 

The choking man's eyes bulged and his face turned an unhealthy shade of purple. 

The man didn't care; he squeezed harder until his arms shook in exertion. He knew if he didn't let go he would kill him. He bared his teeth and forced the pent up air from his lungs. Oh, how he wanted to kill this dirty creature with his bare hands. His blood boiled and pumped hard and fast through his blazing veins. Adrenaline made his heart pound almost bursting through his chest with the force of its movement. He realized the light was draining from the man's eyes and he wanted to bathe in the glory.

"Boss?" 

A cool voice penetrated his steaming ears breaking his hold on the man's throat."What you facker!" he screamed. Since he had been a little boy growing up in the dirt-poor town he lived, he couldn't bring himself to say the word fuck

Banishing the memory, he glanced at the hand on his shoulder. His bodyguard jerked his hand away in a flash. He saw his bodyguard's throat bobbed as he licked his lips.

"You're killing him."

Fack.

He didn't want the shit dead; he wanted him to suffer. Curling lips again, he fired a kick to the man's midsection. When the man doubled over and continued to cough, a satisfied smile touched his lips.

"Since you've destroyed my plan to suck Andy and his business dry of money, I have to find another."

"But, boss, we don't know where he and that woman went."

He stared at his tattooed bodyguard. "We'll soon find out."

"I-I-I am sorry," the bloody man wheezed on the ground.

"What did you say?"

"I-I—"

He didn't let him finish; he punched the man squared in the face. He felt the man's nose crunched under his fist. He laughed when the man howled in pain.

Grabbing the kerchief from his pocket he turned to his bodyguards. "Break his legs then get rid of him. His time has expired. Hurry back so we could get the plan up and running. This time I will get that money."

"Yes, boss. We'll break 'em in several places; he'll be a cripple for life and shitting in diapers."

Just for the fun of it, he rammed his fist into the man's kidney. He spat on him when he heard a grunt and the low groan.

Walking over to his vacated chair he poured himself another drink.

"You can run Andy but I will always find you." 

A wicked smile sliced his face as he reached for his ringing phone.

When he saw the name lighting up on his phone screen giddiness coursed through his adrenaline pumped body.

Ah, I got you now, Andy.

____________________________________________

Thank you so much for reading ❤

Don't forget to vote and comment👇