sonic high school (shadamy story)

(Amy's P.O.V). (Rosalinda/Rosie/Rosetta are the same people)

"I AM FINALLY GOING OUT WITH SONIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled hoping that i didn't break my friends ear drums, they don't looks so happy. Marine was just kissing her pizza and listening to music on her i pod

"You already said that twenty times"Rouge sighed

"Um no this is my first...."I stated feeling puzzled.

"NO AMY YOU SAID IT TWENTY TIMES!"  Everyone yells at me. I put my hands up in surrender with a small smile.

"Well sorry " I apologized.

"It's okay,"said Blaze as she combed her hair. "Anyways did you know were going to high school?"

"Why... OH NO Sonic is gonna HATE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled

"Uh oh here we go again"Rouge sighed, they all seem to hate it when I talk about Sonic.

"Well sorry.... anyways why?" I said

"Because Eggman is dead and now Maria is pissed off at Shadow for killing her dad,"Rouge explained

"Number 1, is Cream and Cosmo supposed to be in middle school? Number 2, poor Shadow is he okay? I wondered.

"For number 1 Tails tutored Cream and I and for number 2 Shadow likes someone else... but I can't tell you."Cosmo explained, Shadow liking someone, as if! She's probably just lying to get on my tail again, I smirked and playfully rolled my eyes at her.

"Whatever bye!" I waved my friends good bye and ran out to go see Shadow.

Normal P.O.V.

"Okay the reason why I didn't tell Amy is because Amy is the one Shadow likes," Cosmo told everyone once Amy left the room.

"But what about Mr. Sonic?" Cream added.

"What do you want Amy to date an ugly blue hedgehog or Shadow?" Rouge said

"And plus," Marine added as she took off her ear phones "... Sonic is cheating on Amy." Suddenly there was an awkward silence and everyone was looking at marine as if she killed someone.

"What?" she questioned.

"So..." Rouge began.

"YOU KNEW THIS THE WHOLE TIME AND DIDN'T EVEN TELL HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!". Everyone yells.

"Well I was too busy eating my pizza," Marine said in her most innocent voice.