Sonic high school (shadamy story)

Sorry I didn't add a message last time this chapter is when they go to highschool I am adding characters from Mario. Enjoy!

(Amy's P.O.V)

I was on my way to sonikku's house well it is actually a castle he is a prince. As I rang the doorbell Queen Aleena opened the door.

"Hello Amy, Sonia is in her room practicing her piano," she informed me with a smile. I don't think she knows that Sonic and I are dating but I didn't bother telling her I was looking for Sonic.

"Thank you Queen Aleena,"  I responded. I passed Manic's room I heard him play the drums then I passed Sonia's room and heard her play piano but when I reached Sonic's room I didn't hear him play guitar all I heard was kissing...the kissing sounded like marine kissing her pizza.My eyes filled with tears.

"SONIC!!!!!" I cried, he was kissing Sally.They stopped and Sally spoke up.

"I swear you're such a cry baby he WAS gonna break up with you when school started anyways..." Sally said with a smirk.

I ran out the castle texing my friends what happened finally I bumped into Shadow.

"Hey" he yelled.

"Oh sorry Amy... why are you crying"?

I explained the whole story.

...

...

"WHAT WHY DID THAT FAKER MADE MY GIRL CRY"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...

...

I finally found my words.

"My girl"? I repeated.

Um... Amy I..I..I Um What I said is... um what you think i said uh...

All I did was giggle

"Amy I know this seems all sudden but.. will you go out with me? he said.

I was in MAJOR SHOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shadow is seriously asking me out!

"okay" I said trying to keep it cool apparently i don't think I am keeping it cool because shadow says I am blushing the same color of knuckles fur.

The next day

(princess Daisy's P.O.V)

I was at school standing beside my BFF peach we were looking around and we saw A PINK HEDGEHOG?!? We saw a blue one a black one a orange rabbit a purple cat and an orange two tailed fox?!?

MY SCHOOL IS FILLED WITH ANIMALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"What the heck"?!? I said to peach.

...

"Peach"?

"There she was talking to the pink hedgehog". I said to myself

..."She looks familiar".

I walked up to peach and gave her the "your stupid" look.

(Amy's P.O.V)... it's sort

I was talking to some crazy blonde girl until some familiar brunette came up...

(Daisy's P.O.V) I know again... but whatever I told you Amy's was sort so HA!

All I could do is look at peach finally I faced the other one...

.....

.............

"Amy"? I said

"Daisy"? she said

"Peach"!!!!!!!!!!! peach said pointing to herself.

we both hugged how can I forget about her.

But Peach felt left out.