First break up but I'm okay.pt.2

MAN! Those songs really relate to their lives.I would put up a youtube video but I have no idea how to do it I'm so sorry this is the next chapter enjoy!

(Amy's P.O.V.)

Blaze is sick today,thats bad news,the good news is I get to go at the top of the pyramid! Because Blaze is supposed to be at the top of the pyramid but she's not here SO HER I AM AT THE TOP BABY!...I should do this more often.

I look across the football field,Silver is doing okay Sonic is showing off (as usual) then I looked at Shadow.He's slacking,I imagined myself as coach...but still cheerleader captin and I keep yellingShadow cause he's slacking,but he's not  actuall slacking he's just not giving himself his best game.

"Amy I am kinda getting tired of holding you." I look down and see Daisy and Peach struggling and wanting to rest their hands for atleast a minute.

"Okay"I said

I jumped did a summersault in the air and landed in slits,than the other girls copied.

"Okay girls go take a brake if you didn't bring your water bottle than go to the water fountin the principal doesn't like to see you guys sharing water bottles,that also includeds waterfalls." I grined turned around.They have been smart this time the brought their waterbottles.

I was off to say hi to Shadow,just because we broke up doesn't mean were audomaticaly enimes.But Natalie was talking to him I was not so far away from him so I can still hear.

"Shadow I cheated on you.Well I still am and were done I realised I can be popular without you!" She smirked Shadow was speach less.Who does she think she is theres not even a popularity contest We don't even have a popularity list. I felt a flood of rage come up to me I turned dark.When I turn dark my hammer has spikes at the end and my dress is red and silver I still look pretty in darkform though.

"You can't just cheat on someone like that it's rude." I began this is only the begging I cracked my knuckles and I see Natalie looking at her shoe grinning. I look to see what is she doing and I see a tear drop on her shoe. Shadows tear drop.

"Awwwww! It's a tear drop.He's crying over me!"Natalie said still smiling at her shoe.

I pushed her against the wall than the cheerleaders pulled me away.I realise they were hesitating a little bit.Everyone is afraid of me when I am in dark form. I start yelling at her calling her names meanwhile the cheerleaders are bringing me to the bench to calm down they gave me my water bottle and everything.