Sonic high school (Shadamy story)

Hi people! Sorry school is keeping me so busy I have school so for now on I will try to make more stories on the weekend,friday and PD days.Okay so I called this story Shadamy story so I'm gonna add more Shadamy but don't worry I will add other people.

 (Amy's P.O.V)

Shadow and I were watching a funny video on youtube.All a sudden a girl walked in I wasn't sure who she was but by the surprised look on his face...

 "Opps wrong room and... SHADOW!" The mestery girl said

"Oh... hi Lexie."Shadow said

Aperentally her name is Lexie.She looked very pretty,She's a black and pink hedgehog,She was wearing a white plane shirt and a mini skirt and her headband is multi colored and her shoe's were pink heels.

"Oh Lexi this is my girlfriend Amy,Amy  this is my EX girlfiend Lexi.'' Shadow introduced us.

 "Hi Lexi I said

"Hi Any!" She said

"...Amy."I corrected her

"Whatever I gotta get to my proper dorm duces!"She said and with that she left

The next day

I was texting Rouge she was telling me what Silver did it. was. HILLARIOUS! I wish I could tell you but I bumped into Lexi.

"Oh Sorry Lexie!" I said helping her up

"Thanks."She saaid

It was an awkward silence we were smiling at each other than she frowned... thsi was getting creepy so I spoke up.

"Can you please let me pass?" I asked

"SO you wanna know why Shadow and I broke up?" She said as she TOTALLY changed the subject.

"...I didn't ask..." I said with a confussed look on my face.

I see her roll her eyes so I got angry.

"it's because you know I'm pretty but Shadow found a TOTALLY prettyier girl,so you may be pretty but when a prettier girl comes... it's your falt...that your not pretty enough..." She said as she walked off

I stare at her but when I actually think of it mabe she is right... I will at least try it once!

(lexi's short P.O.V)

Okay I admit it that is not the reason why Shadow and I broke BUT I LOVE SHADOW AND ANY CAN'T HAVE HIM SO IF I MAKE THEM BRAKE UP... he will all be mine!