Gradation

(Reglar P.O.V)

It was time...

the time were...

the high school students...

GRADUATED!

The choir sang "It's hard to say goodbbye" by boys to men as the graduets entered on the stage.Most of them where crying and hugging each other... oh what am I talking about EVERYONE was crying and hugging each other

The principal enterd the stage.

"We would like to thank Blaze for putting this choir together please give her a round of applause as she makes her way up the stage." The principal said calmy as Blaze made her way up the stage and eveyone started clapping, everyone even saw her parents for the first time.

"Congradulations Blaze, you graduated." The Principal shook her hand and told her to meet her by the garden.

"Amy Rose, captin of the cheerleader team and prom queen, please make your way up." the principal said and as she did everyone was clapping.

"Amy Rose, you graduated." The principal shook her hand and the crowd cheered. The principal told her to meet her by the same garden Blaze went.

Next was everyone on the cheerleading team than principal assistances,football players,choir Julie-su the homecoming queen and everyone that was mentioned in my book graduated.

"Guest and parents,please follow me into the garden, be free to take pictures."The principal stated,and with that everyone stood up got up their seats and scrambled into the garden.

In the garden all the graduetes were there holding their schoolerships and flowers and stuff. The principal made a long speech and threw their hats up.

Everyone got their final report cards than there was a limo they had to go in,the limo driver took them to a chinise buffet, on the way their a few people took a peek at their report cards.

Amy grew up to be a police officer,she was the hottest one their,since she was a distraction to all the boys her boss gave let her be a spy.

Daisy was a good girls athlete she did soccer basketball track and field the most of the medles she got was gold.

Blaze,well after she did the choir thing she got quickly intresseted in being a musician,she started as putting her videos on youtube and one day someone called and wanted her to be apart of his choir, a few years later he passed away so Blaze was in charge of the choir.

Shadow,Sonic and Silver all became basketball players, they were pretty good but there doing better now,these three were the most famous players for mobius.

Tails became a scientist but you know those scincetist who are cool, he was one of the cool ones, he discoveredwhat was the power in the Choas Emerald and soon he created more Choas Emeralds so no one would fight over the seven.

Cosmo,Cream and Marine all did a daycare,it was the best daycare in town, the more kids they got the more employies they needed, right now they have 15 employies and they have 20 kids,when they finaly had enough money they had their own building because before all the kids where stuffed in Cream's house.

(There is alot of people so I'm not gonna name all of them I'll leave the rest for yo to imagine)

But all these jobs... there all different, but they still know each other, there still one.