Getting back together pt.2

NEXT CH IS HOMECOMING THAN GRADUATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MEANING... after graduation I'm done the sonic high school stories... I'M SORRY I'LL MISS U 2! BUT I'M MAKING A NEW BOOK! I DON'T KNOW WHAT IT'S CALLED YET THOUGH... oh sorry just figured out I was still on caps lock... that's embarresing...

(Amy's P.O.V)

Dear Drama,

I really love you drama

I love acting

Dressing up

directing people

but I still don't get it?

Why do we need to do drama in class if we have enough drama at school?!?

Yup that's right... dealing with alot of drama here so I might want to skip drama class for the pass few...um... FOREVER!

Figured out I still love Shadow,don't know if he loves me back,soon is homecoming and followed by that is graduation. And also Blaze is back so I don't get to be at the top of the pyramid! Everyone is trying to pick me to be homecoming queen but I've already been Prom queen,I do not want to hog all the crowns!

I see Shadow. That's it I can't help it anymore I walked up to him.

"SHADOW!" I sounded rude by accident which made him scared so I calmy said.

"Shadow,I I miss you... and and if y-"

I was cut off. Aperentaly he kissed me...he misses me too! (now I won't have to feel so akward by making that big speech towards him)

"I- I miss you too Amy." He said

"NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" I heard a random female voice cry. I heard loud footsteps come toward us so Shadow and I trned around.

it was Natalie

"Shadow I'm sorry and I want you back." Natalie pushed me away took Shadow by the hand and walk away but Shadow didn't move. (lol that just proves that he's stronger than her)

"No" He simply said

"WHAT! Yo were crying and...and UGH!" Natalie yelled in our faces and walked off. that was easy.

(Julie-su's P.O.V)

Sally and Mina are keep asking me for my forgivness and since I forgot I was angry at them I decied to give them a deal I just realised they were infrount of me so I started to talk.

"Sally and Mina I will be yor friend if... you don't go to homecoming with boys, and we can all go as friends." I was first cheerful but when I said no boys I saw the way they re acted so I started to quiet down.

"WHAT?!?" Mina protested

"Julie-su I was so close to get a date with Manic." Sally began

"And I was planning to go with Ash but..." Mina said she had that grin on her face, when I see this grin i don't know if this is a good thing or a bad thing.

"OKAY!" They both cried at the same time. we all hugged sqealed and jump up and down. we never did that in a while.