First break up but i'm okay pt.1

hi guys you all are still my favourite fans so ya. Amy and Shadow is gonna have their first break up... DRAMA FOLKS DRAMA! I swear all of these guys sould get a A in drama cause theres alot of drama in this book.

(Amy's P.O.V)

I wake up,hop into the shower.Do you think my life is hard enough? Not to be rude but honestly,I am the cheerleader captin therefor ever girl and i mean EVERY GIRL is asking to be on the squad,exept for Becky and Honey there bad girls not girly girls.

I hop out of the shower put my deorderent on lotion on and cheerleader uniform on.After I brushed my  teeth.I have a boyfriend who is the quarter back of the school's football team and most girls flirt with him.

I finished brushing my teeth and brushed my hair.I never know what my enimies are doing,for example once they made me a five year old again.

What else will go wrong.I look at a picture of Shadow."Just ignore all your trobles if not I will be there for you." Thats what Shadow says to me when I'm surronded with trobles. It's a way of getting me to stop nagging.

(at school)

The bus was late today so I will be late for cheerleading practice,I shouldn't worry much the girls are always late I was rnning so fast I bumped into Natalie.

"OW!" I cried

"OMG Amy I am so sorry,your boyfriends really hot."She said helping me up.See what I mean! now you have proof most girls go goog a lee eye at my boyfriend.I tried to keep my rage in.

"Thank you Natalie I have to go now."And I walked the rest of the way so I won't have to bump into anymore girls.

(later)

I swear this was the best cheerleading practice Blaze who was at the top of the pyramid somehow made fireworks!They were so good today so were going to the carnavil and the new resturant!

I saw Shadow I smiled he frowned I frowned he still frowned than he walked up to me.

"Amy I think we should meet other people." He said guilty.

"What?!?" I said in surprise my eyes filled with tears.

"Well ya I I met someone else."He said

"Who?" I said

"Natalie,I hope you find someone too."Shadow said than he walked away.

I know it's silly to cry over a guy but Shadow meant alot to me we were dating so long and now he's breaking up with me.Suddently my emotions stoped and than a rush of rage came upon me as I remeber who's Shadow dating.That back stabbing she-devil Natalie.The one who I bumped into and said my boyfriend is hot why would she do this to me?

(At the resturant with the cheerleaders)

"Yo Amy you have to try the meatballs it taste so good." Daisy used another fork picked up her other meatball and put it in my plate.

"Thanks."I muttered

"What's wrong your really quiet.".Blaze said

"shadow broke up with me." I said really quiety

"What?" Cosmo asked

"Shadow broke up with me!"I said almost falling into tears again.

"It's okay Amy we all go through it and we know you will overcome it."Rouge said

"Ya it was really stupid for Shadow to dump you though."Cosmo said

Even though we all had pop Rouge still decied to make a toast.

"I would like to make this toast to Amy so she will overcome her lonliness and thank her for keep working with us to train us to be good cheerleaders!"Rouge said

Than everyone started drinking and I smiled because I had a plan.

(In music class)

"Okay guys your project last last last time is due, you will come up and sing to a song that express your life." Mrs.honeysuccle said

"Mrs.Honey succle me and my group would like to start first please." I raised my hand

"Okay Amy's group is going first." Mrs.Honeysuccle said

"Okay the people in my group are all the girls that I could find who's single, Marine,Maria,Pauline,White Mage,Mina,Julie-su,Sally and I somehow got Becky and Honey to come in the group." I said

I opened my mouth but htan Pauline came infrount and said what I was about to say.

"We are singing "Single Ladie's" by Beyonce because were single."She grined looked around the class and we all got ready to sing.

All the single Ladies (all the single ladies) All the single Ladies! (all the single ladies!)All the single ladies! Now put your hands up!

Up in the club

Just broke up

doing my own lil' thing

Decied to dip and

now you wanna trip

cause another brother noiced me...

And than we continued singing and danceing

When we were finished the whole class even the teacher not Shadow was clapping.

After Shadow sang "We are never getting back together." By Taylor Swift. and I knew it was dedicated to me which is tottaly rude so I threw a spit ball at him I can't controll my anger sometimes.

Blaze sang "I send fire to the rain."By adele.Which is actually kinda true.It was by accident.Nothing really happened the water beats fire so nothing happend.

Cream and Cosmo somehow teamed up and sang "Live while were young." by One Direction which makes sense because their the youngest in the whole school because their supposed to be in middle school but they were smart enough to go into high school.

Sally and Mina dedicated a song to Julie-su "B b be my bff." By Bella throne.I could tell why because their not friends anymore and they miss her.

Silver couldn't find a song so Mrs.Honey succle said he could do whatever he wants so he did the most funniest thing ever...he sang..."California gurls" By Katy Perry.

Natalie thought I was Jealous so she sang "The boy is mine." By Brandy and Monica.

I was angry all my friends were angry so all my friends including me threw spitballs at her we all laughed I was surprised she actually sang it by herself but I just rememberd she sang Brandy while the music sang Monica and I was also surprised the teacher didn't notice we were throwing spitballs at her.

Maybe I will get used to Shadow and I not being together.