Prologue

Melissa got finally divorced from Blake this December. She was really happy with her life and career. She had her dogs, her family and her friends and co-workers. But more especially she had Chris. Chris was there for her for the past few months, he was like a moral support. She liked been around him and it was the same for Chris, he liked having Mel around him. The past few weeks the actors became closer and closer. Melissa had feelings for Chris and Chris had also feelings for Melissa but both didn't say anything. Melissa decided to ask some advice to her best friend chyler (Alex from supergirl)

Melissa POV

I don't really know what to do, i mean I know I have all these feelings for Chris but I don't know... I'm afraid. What if he doesn't feel the same way about me and because of me I ruin our friendship... anyway I asked chyler to come to my trailer this morning when she'll get on set because I need to talk to her. (Its 5am and she's on set of supergirl)

A few minutes later I heard a knock on my trailer's door. It's probably chyler.
"Come on in!" I shouted. "Hey! Good morning! What's up?" She asked. "I needed to have some advice from you..." I said
"I'm listening." She respond.
"You know my feelings for Chris,right?"
"Of course." She said
"I can't!" I said
"What do you mean?"
"I mean that I don't know what to do. I can't continue this.acting like my feelings for him aren't there... like every time we have a scene together and we have to kiss it breaks my heart because I now this is the only thing I can have from him and it's not real... if you know what I mean" I explain
"Of course I understand... look you should talk to him."
"I don't know...I'm scared..."

Chris POV

Okay it's decided I decided that I was going to Melissa's trailer and ask her out for a date.
Here I am, In front of her door ready to knock.
I knock and 2 seconds later the door opened.it was Chyler.
"Oh hey! I didn't know you were here... I'll come back." I said
"Chris?" I heard Melissa's voice behind.
"No no I was leaving. I'll leave you two." Chyler sais. God thanks!
"Thanks!" I said then got in. "Hi! How are you?"
"Hi, great since now you are here." She said. God she's so beautiful, her eyes,her hair, her beautiful and angelic voice... she's perfect. "So yah I came here to talk to you..." I said then I sat on her couch her to her.
"What's up?" She asked concerns
"Uh... I-I-I came here to- to ask you-ask you-" she cut me off.
"Calm down Chris, why are you so stress?"
"Would you like to come on a date with me Melissa benoist?" I finally did it! I asked her on a date.
"Of course I want to!"I can't believe she said yes.
"Okay then tomorrow night at 7." I said and leave her trailer. I couldn't help it but putting my arms in the air in victory.

Melissa POV

I can't believe that Chris actually asked me on a date. That mean he likes me too. Is it? I think so. Anyway he's taking tomorrow night at 7. I'm so hyped for this. It's been such a long time since I've wait for this moment and it's finally happening.

It's finally the end of the day. I finished all my scenes. I can finally go home. Tomorrow it's day off so I'm happy cause I'll have the whole day to get ready for mine and Chris date tomorrow night.
I finally got home, went in the shower,walked my dog, eat. I sat on the couch and out the tv on, when I got a text from Chris. A smile appears on my face.

[Chris: hey what are you doing? 😁]
[Me: Just watching some tv, you?]
[chris: Nothing much, I was just thinking about our date of tomorrow 😁]
[me: can't wait 😊]
[Chris:Anyway I'll leave you there see you tomorrow and also good night ☺️]
[me: good night mr.Wood☺️]

After that I went to bed.