Chapter 12: pregnancy symptoms

Chris POV

This morning, first hour, Melissa and I went to buy a pregnancy test. She directly ran inside the bathroom when we got home.She just came out, so now we have to wait. I secretly hope it's positive. I know how scared Melissa is but she told me that if it was positive she'll be happy. And so am I. I never told Mel but I always wanted a kid, okay not always... more since Melissa and I are together, I knew she could be the perfect mom for my child. I know it wasn't plan but we are ready.

The waiting is finally over. Melissa asked me to look first.

The answer; | + |

"So what does it says?" Melissa asked me.
"Well... I think you are unfortunately stuck with us now!" Melissa and I started to cry of happiness.
"We'll become parents!" Melissa said while crying.
"Seem like it." I kissed her hardly and then I went down to kiss her tummy.

I can't believe it, I'm going to be a father! I'm so happy right now. I couldn't be more lucky.

2 months later

Melissa's POV

I'm 9 weeks pregnant now. We already told our friends and families, they were extremely happy for us.
These past weeks have been tough, I've got a lot of nausea in the morning, I started to get many symptoms. Actually I learned on the internet about the 8 weeks pregnancy symptoms. I didn't know if I had some of them if I asked Chris.

"Chris? Babe? I need you opinion." I said
"What is it?"
"Does my boobs looks bigger?" I asked him.
"Why the hell are you asking that?" He respond really shooked.
"I saw on internet that around 8 weeks of the pregnancy , the boobs gets bigger, and I thought you could tell the difference."
"You boobs looks perfectly fine." He said annoyed by my question, or maybe he was shy.
"Agrr you're really annoying sometimes babe!" I shouted. He didn't reply of anything, he knows and I know that it's only the hormones who are talking. I started to have some mood swings, I know it's totally normal .

   2 hours later.

I took a small nap for an hour or 2, when I woke up Chris was sitting on the couch. I came behind him, I put my arms around his neck and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek.
"What are you doing?" I asked.
"Oh I found a site where they describe every pregnancy symptoms for every week of the pregnancy. Oh and you know what I learned?"
"What did you learn?" I ask him.
"I learn that around Week 23, one of the symptoms that start showing is the increase of sex." He said with his stupid smirk. I slapped him on the shoulder.

"You're so stupid!" I rolled my eyes.
"But you love me!" He said.
"Unfortunately..." I signs.

12 weeks

Pregnancy symptoms SUCKS!

Chris POV

Pregnancy symptoms are kinda awesome... for some points. ;)

I'm joking... I know how awful Melissa feels right now. She's been complaining about backaches,headaches,cramps... It started this week, otherwise she was feeling fine. We got our first appointment the other day, where we could clearly see it, I mean. We have wait until week 20 to be able to tell the gender, I really want a girl and Melissa wants a boys, but either way we'll be happy.

[ A/N btw since Melissa is pregnant she took a break from acting. They already finish filming season 4 and she'll be back on time for filming s5. *In the story*]

Melissa's POV

"Babe! I'm craving ice cream! And we don't have any...
Can we go get some please?" I pouted.
"I bought you some! I just hide it so you don't eat it all in one shot." Chris confess. Oh no he did not!
"You are lucky that I wanna gave our child the opportunity of knowing his father." I treated him.
"Well I guess it's a great news for me.

Chris POV
The next day