Chapter 11: is she..?

Chris POV

~almost 2 months later~

Melissa seems a bit off lately, I mean she looks exhausted. I mean she has been working so hard on the season 4 of Supergirl. And I start to worry a lot for her. Anyway Jeremy called tonight and wanted to hang out, but I'm not so sure, I don't really feel like leaving Mel alone tonight, anyway I'll talk to her.

"Hey babe,do you have a minuit?" She was in our kitchen working on her computer.

"Yeah sure." She closed her laptop and paid attention to me.

"Okay so Jer called me and wanted to hang out but I wasn't feeling like leaving you alone tonight..." I said.
"No no I fine,go and have fun! Anyway Chy and Katie are already coming over tonight so you don't have to worry, I won't be alone. But I appreciate your concern, though."

At the bar with the boys

Jeremy and I meet up at our favourite bar, where we like to hang out. I thought it would be just Jeremy and I tonight but David and Mehcad were also there. That's even better!

"Chris!" Jeremy yelled my name.
"Hey guys! Didn't know you would be there." I told Mehcad and David.
"Yeah Jer invited us." Mehcad respond.
"Yeah no that's really nice! I've missed you guys." I said
"Yeah, and also it's so weird for us not having you two on set." David told Jeremy and I.

Few minutes later.

"So how's things doing between Mel and you?" Jer asked.
"Things are great man! We're really happy. I only miss her when she's on set all day... And my days are so long without her at home but yeah..." I told them.
"But was she okay tonight? You first told me you couldn't come because she wasn't feeling so well..." Jeremy also said.
"Yeah no, I know she's not at her best right now and I don't know why or even what she has." Actually we haven't talked that much about how she was feeling.
"You know how woman are..." Mehcad joked. We all started to laugh. "That's maybe a girls problem..."Mehcad suggested.
"Nah I know that's not it... "
confirmed the boys. "She's not moody or anything she's just feeling sick."
"Oh my god! Chris i think Melissa is pregnant." Jeremy said.
"Nah I don't think so... she'd have told me if she was." I told the Boys. No she's not pregnant, I mean I think she's not.
"I don't know maybe she is and didn't tell you because she doesn't even know herself that she's pregnant." Mehcad also said to me.
I was really starting to be scared on the inside now. What if she was actually pregnant and she knew and didn't tell me about it, or maybe she's hiding it from me.

Melissa's POV

Chris went out with Jeremy tonight so I decided to invite Chyler and Katie to come over. They've been here for a few hours now, we've talked about plenty of things but Chyler brought something up earlier. I told them about how I wasn't feeling so good for the few days and blablabla and then Chyler brought out that maybe... I could possibly be pregnant. And the thought of me pregnant was terrifying me. I mean, having a kid wasn't in any of my plans for the near future and neither in Chris'. Actually I think that Chris and I have never really spoken about it. Anyway I'll talk about it to Chris when he gets back home and then we'll do a test. But don't get me wrong, if it happens and I'm actually pregnant I'll keep it and I'll be happy to become a mom, it's just that it wasn't planned, unfortunately.

Midnight

I just got a text from Chris saying that he was on his way. Chyler and Katie left right after I got Chris' text.

Chris just got home.

"Mel? I'm home! Where are you?" He asked, trying to look for me.
"In here!" I was sitting on the couch in the living room. Chris came, he gave me a quick kiss on my forehead before he sat next to me.
"How was your night?" He asked me.
"Great, yours?" I asked him.
"Same... Eh Mel can I talk to you about something?"
"Yeah of course, but I also have something to tell you..." I respond.
"Ladies first" he chuckled.
"Eh okay... so tonight when I was talk with the girls... I told them that I wasn't feeling well and all and then Chy brought something... She- she suggested that-that maybe I-I could be pregnant." I saw in Chris' face that he wasn't so surprise... " But I'm not sure at all I haven't done a test."
"Oh okay Actually that's good that you told me that cause Jeremy also told me the exact same thing. That maybe you were pregnant..." He confessed.
" you should go buy a test tomorrow." I said.
"We should." He put his hand on my lap and started rubbing his thumb against it.
"But if the test happens to be positive..." Chris cut me.
"Then I'll become the father of the love of my life's child that's it!"
"You think we're ready?" I asked him. I think I'm more scar then him.
"I think you can never be 100% ready to become parents. Look I know we never spoke about it but if you are really carrying my child... I know that I'll be the most happy man on this earth." Chris said trying to calm me.
"I love you so much Christopher Wood I hope you know that!" He grabbed my head between his hands and kissed me.
"I love you like crazy Melissa Benoist!" He kissed me again.

Tomorrow we'll go buy a pregnancy test, first hour. I'm scared...