Chapter5: Sleeping beauty

Melissa POV

"Sleeping beauty? I'm hommmmeeee!" God I love saying that, home... is feels like the right thing to say, my home is now with Chris, my new life is now with him.

"Ugh you really won't stop with that, aren't you?" He replied, referring the fact I called him sleeping beauty.

"Nope! Hi my sleeping beauty!" I said leaving towards his red lips and left a soft kiss.

"You are lucky that I love you but please stop calling me that or  otherwise i will...I cut him off.

"Otherwise? Otherwise  you will do what?" I said then kissed him again.

"Otherwise I'll sleep...no no you'll sleep on the couch for the whole week and also you would have to say goodbye to all form of kisses..."

"Really?" I know he's not serious he could last 2hours without my awesome kisses. "Stop it i don't believe you could ever do that. You aren't even able to last 2 hours without kissing me... how will you survive 1 Whole week!" Im messing with him.

"I did it once, I would be very much able to last a whole week...no no no even better 2 whole weeks,Without kissing you or even have sex with you."

"Is that a dare?" I replied

"I mean... yeah why not? Are you afraid?" He really just dared me? Oh boy he didn't see what I'm capable of.

"Game on then! But let's makes the rules first,if you don't mind!"

"Yeah no no if fine let's do It!" He accepted... oh boy why did I've done?  2 WHOLE WEEKS?! Seriously? Okay Im gonna die. "But are you sure you could last that much time?"

"I mean... yes of course, you look more like the one who's not sure." I said

"No no I'm sure, let's do that. But you're not obligated to sleep on the couch if you don't want to."

"No no I'll take the other room it's fine with me."I agreed

"Ok so game on?" He offered his hand to make our deal/dare official.

"Game on!" I said

[ A/N; sorry I know it a pretty short chapter but I just wanted to start this dare/challenge on another chapter]