Chapter 7: Still Going On

*Thursday* *Day On set*

Chris POV

In my trailer with Jeremy.

"So is your dare with Melissa still going on?" Jeremy asked

"Yup! And god man you can't understand how hard this is! My girlfriend is such a tease I can't believe it." I complained

"Then you just have to tease her yourself."

"You don't think I already tried? She's impossible man she's really good."

"Chris, she's a woman, woman don't actually need as much as we do." Jeremy said. He's right.

"Anyway I cant wait for this shit was over so I can kiss her, hold her,sleep in the same bed of her..." Jeremy cut me off.

"...have sex with her!" Jeremy said

"Yes have sex with her!" I agreed with him.

"I get it man but o think you'll survive."

"Usually I would but because it's a challenge and she really wanna win she's such a tease and that's what make it harder." I explained

"Yeah but you won't gonna say that 2 weeks is the longer that you 2 didn't have sex..."

"Yeah I mean no of course no but when it happened we kissed of slept in the same room sometimes... now we can't do any of those..."

"In that case okay... but I'm sure she's like you right now but just won't show it."

"I don't know..." I said

Melissa POV

In my trailer with Chyler.

"Chy you don't understand... it's so hard! Why did i accepted this challenge?" I said in complains at Chyler.

"I don't know... but I thought you were good at it..."

"Yeah I know but I just won't show it to Chris... I'm way to competitive, but god I want him so bad."

"At least there's a good point of all this..."
"What is it?" I asked her

"The sex after those 2 weeks will be SOOOO GOOOODDD!"

"Ugh you are so stupid!" I said while we both started laughing.
Then we heard a knock on my door. The producer of the show Greg.

"Mel I'm so sorry to disturbing you but I needed to tell you, I've already told Chris but..." Greg started.

"Yeah what's up?" I asked

"I know for your challenge/dare at you and Chris and we told you that we could film the kiss of this episode another day but... if we do that we'll be extremely late we can't I'm so sorry... take it like a cheat.

"Ugh okay thanks." I sign.

"Sorry..." he apologize before leaving my traiter.

*Later on set.* with Chris...

"So we have to do the kissing scene..." I said
"Yeah I know... look let say it doesn't count okay... it's just kara and mon-el who are kissing and not Chris and Melissa." Chris said
"Yeah you're right." I agreed... but what if I can't stop or because of that kiss we can't finish this stupid dare? God I'm way to competitive.

Chris POV

*The kissing scene*

[A/N: I made up this whole kissing scene,it's not from any episode of season 2.]

Kara and mom-el were lying in bed and had just woken up then kiss. Why does they has to put me in a bed with my girlfriend then make me made out with her when it has been like a week I haven't touched these soft lips, just tasted there wonderful lips who taste like watermelon, i don't know why watermelon but yeah... I love it. While we were making I started licking her bottom lips to ask for entrance then now out tongue were fighting for dominance... Who's kissing right now? Kara and mon-el or Melissa and I? I really don't know anymore.

"Okay CUT" Greg our producer yelled. Finally! I don't know if I was able to control myself much longer. "Okay Chris, Mel, you can go home now thank you."

"No problem see ya" Mel and I said before leaving.

"Direction home then!" I said.

"Yup home!" Melissa agreed.
I can't believe I still need to last one other week! I can't I just can't! The only thing I'm thinking of right now is kissing her, hugging her... I JUST WANT TO HAVE SEX WOTH MY GIRLFRIEND okay! I said it okay I do! Okay Chris focus one more week and after it's over and you'll never do this stupid challenge ever again.