Chapter1:Date

Melissa POV
6PM.
Chris will be here in less then an hour. I start to been nervous but also really excited. actually I didn't say to anyone of the cast that him and I were going on a date. I'll tell them but tomorrow. I wanted to enjoy fully of out date.

6:45PM

I'm finally ready, let's just wait till Chris get here.
Oh someone knock at the door, it's Chris for sure. I opened the door and saw him.he was pretty handsome with a tie on.
"Hi! Sorry I'm early." She said
"No no it's fine."
"You look beautiful!"he complimented
"Thanks. You don't looks so bad either." We both laugh.
"Are you ready?" He asked
"Yes! Where are we going?" I said while I locked the door behind me and follow chris to his car.

[In the car]

"One of my friends has a restaurant and offered me to closed it for us for the night. So we have privacy and no paparazzi." He said while driving
"Wow that's perfect."
"Oh we are here.stay here for a second." Chris got out of the car and came on my side then opened the door for me.
"What a gentleman! Thank you." I said
"You're welcome. Let's get in and eat! I'm starving!"
"Yah me too let's go!" I said while I followed him inside. "Wow it's beautiful Chris. I didn't know you were a romantic." I said while I saw the flowers,the candles and the music.
"Is that too much and too cheesy?" He asked
"No no it's perfectly fine I love it."
"Come on then." He said
Then we eat

Chris POV

tonight was perfect...I'm glad Melissa liked it. I like her so much. It's been such a long time I've been waiting for that moment and it's finally coming true.
After the restaurant we've went on a walk. We walked together our hands linked together, it was just perfect. When I stopped her.
"What's up?" She lolled at me.
"Can I do something?" I just wanted to kiss her so bad.
"Go for it." She answered.

I lean towards her I put one arm around her waist and one hand on her cheek and lean towards her soft and red lips. We kissed before but it wasn't the same, it's not chris wood and Melissa benoist who kissed but Kara and mon-el. It wasn't real. But now it is and it feels so good even more when she start kissing me back.
"What do you think if we go back at my house?" She asked me between our kisses.
"Are you sure?"
"Yes let's go!" We went to her house.

Melissa POV

Chris and i went back tu my house. I barely close the door when Chris was already kissing my neck. I giggles.
" let me..." I didn't have the time to finish my sentence when Chris cut me off by kissing me. The kiss was  passionate and became fast harder. We got into my room then we start again. I first got his shirt off then he got mine off then out clothes was now all over the room. I don't know how it happened but it did.

Chris POV

Next morning I woke up next to this beauty. Wow I can't believe it happened last night. I was staring at her when a thought got over myself... 'what are we? Are we together?' I asked myself in thoughts. Anyway let's not think about that, right now I'm in bed next to the one I like if it's not love and...oh god she's so beautiful when she's asleep,all peaceful. I leave a small kiss on her forehead. When my lips left her forehead she woke up.
"Good Morning" I said
"Morning" She said with her little husky voice.
I looked at her smiling. "You look beautiful." I said
"But i just woke up." She said
"I don't care, you always look beautiful. Anyway I really enjoyed last night."
"Yeah? Me too."
"Stay here I'll make breakfast."
"Okay if you don't mind I'll take a shower." She said when I left the room toward the kitchen.

Melissa POV

I took a quick shower while Chris decided to make breakfast, He is so sweet. Last night was just perfect, I didn't want it to end. Anyway when I got out of the the shower I changed and joined Chris on the kitchen.
"Mmmm it smell sooooooo good!" I said when I smelled the bacon
"Voila bon appétit miss!" He said putting the plate in front of me.
"It looks delicious!"
"Let's eat!"