"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams"

DATE PUBLISHED: MAY 12, 2018

AN: Hi guys! I was off Wattpad for a bit but I came back and I saw that this story was NUMBER 4 in the rankings for the cyrusgoodman hashtag. Thank you to all 2.6K of you for reading this story! To this day, I can't believe that so many of you decided to read my story. Serious love to all of you. I was inspired to leave my hiatus and upload a new chapter. This one's going to be set in the future, and what happens in between will be told through flashbacks. This one will be in TJ's POV, but Cyrus will have a POV soon.

I was reading through my old chapters and discovered several glaring grammar errors. I will go back and fix those eventually.

The picture up on top is of the good old Delorean from Back to the Future.

My name is Terrence Jacob Kippen. I'm 25 years old. After graduating summa cum laude in graphic design from Boston University, I moved to New York.

I'm married, but my husband is not Cyrus Goodman. In fact, I haven't spoken to the "Good Hair Crew", their boyfriends, and his cousin in years.

Not since he got together with Jonah Beck.

The story of how this all happened is too detailed to summarize in a quick description of my life. All will be told soon enough.

Although, I can definitely say that a major reason for it was my sister, Camilla Jane. I haven't spoken to her in years.

After graduating from college, I was offered a minor league contract for the Westchester Knicks. I moved there almost immediately. Several times, we got opportunities to play in a NY Knicks game against a low ranked team. 

At my first, I found myself intrigued by the DJ, who went by the name DJ G. He was a Canadian who graduated from Keaton School of the Arts among the top five of his class. He could play any instrument without practicing, could hit any note, and could dance fairly well. He was most known for being a music prodigy.

Curiosity peaked, so I approached him after the game. His name was Jackson "Jax" Gardner. He got into Julliard and another Canadian arts school, but was going to stay in Canada with his boyfriend, Miles Lennox. That was, until he found him cheating on him with another girl. Her name was Julie Maslany. She was a good friend but had no idea that Miles was dating Jax.

Not that he was mad at him for the gender he chose. He had dated a girl named Bianca Blackwell, who had dated this singer named Alya Kendrick before high school, for about a year before he realized his feelings for Miles, who had been his best friend.

Jax and I got along very well. Before I knew it, I found myself falling for him.

Unlike Cyrus, he was very extroverted. He had feelings for me too, but acted on it as soon as he realized. 

We got married last year, once our careers were settled. I'm currently a regular shooting guard on the New York Knicks. Jax opened this fantastic club in Manhattan with his friends from Keaton: Julie and Scarlett Dunn, Kit Gladwell, Azadeh and Bianca Blackwell-Kuhn, Beckett Bradstreet, and Sasha Roy. It's a penthouse with a rooftop club. They used their talents to choreograph routines for performances, design the club, stage performances, and keep the music with the times. On the bottom floors, they run a talent agency. Both are highly successful.

Although not in any way the way I thought it was going to be, my life is fantastic right now.