First Interaction

I take a blue jacket, a red shirt, short and a pair of boots. I take my tablets back from Stella's bed, she didn't touch then. She looks to be a cool girl, but I'm scared about what she hides in her room. If I'm not wrong, Elizabeth told me about a girl who likes to do experiments, since she is the only girl besides Elizabeth, probably it's she. I hope I don't activate anything by accident. I get out there with her and everyone looks me surprised.

- You looks better now. - Elizabeth comes close to me smiling. I can't forget about her creep smile when she shoot the door. - I think if you already came in and out Stella's room alive, you are already party of the squad.

- Maybe it's better. - Shin appears behind me.

- Oh, good morning Shin.

- I came to check her, looks like you are treating her well. Keep like this, I don't want anymore suicidals, we already have seven and we don't have psychologist here.

- I can erase memories. - Stella stand her hand.

- Well, it's not that useful, the void already eat your old life memories, I don't think you can use it with Void Wielders.

- I can erase recent memories too.

- Oh, maybe this can be useful. I will call you when I need it. - He smile at her. - Then, go eat your breakfast, enjoy when you still can eat some proper food. I don't want you yelling in the battlefield like you did this midnight.

- You saw me!?

- I see everything in this fortress, of course I saw you badly walking through the corridors hungry. If it was not for Elizabeth, you would probably destroy the kitchen with the fragments.

- How?

- Oh, yeah, you don't know about then. Elizabeth's squad, good luck teaching her. Now goodbye.

- Wait!

He vanishes before I could hold him.

- Do you want to ask something to him? Maybe we can answer it. - Wallace comes close. - And nice clothes by the way.

- Thanks. Well, I wanted to ask when we will get free from it. I... Want to go visit other places.

- Don't worry about it. We can see other places while we are in the war. There is a lot of things we can do in the middle of a fight. - Marx says with a smile on his face.

- Are you guys not afraid to die again?

- We can't die again, we don't have a body, did you forgot what happened to yours?

- I... - I try to remember something when I met Shin, I just see his face looking towards me and a cold wind. - I can't remember.

- It's not important now, you just need to learn how to control your powers. - Wallace stand his hand to me. - Let's eat my lady, you may be hungry.

I go to the living room with the others, there is a bunch of people eating like animals and fighting. I don't know what exactly is happening in here, but being with Elizabeth's squad looks to be the best option now.

We seat in the main table, there is just a few plates with food and others with nothing more than rests.

- Who is this one? New flesh? - Say a buff guy in front of me. He is only using a jeans.

- She is not for you Kim. - Wallace answer with a big smile.

- Oh, she is already in your squad Elizabeth?

- Exactly.

- I'm sorry for you guys, probably she will only make you guys slower than now. - He start to laugh out loud and some other guys come close to him. - I have a new guy that came two days ago, what do you think to put then to fight?