New plan

That's how I learned... And I had a crush on a guy!? I try to imagine how he was, but it's kinda complicated, like something is blocking his image.

I'm still in Wallace's room. It's big with a lot of bikes and cars, there is only one bed which I'm right now. He is construing a bike piece by piece instead of using his fragment. I imagine how hard it is since he is blind, but looks like he is doing well alone.

- How is your diary going? - He ask me.

- It's going fine. - I answer surprised.

- Did you finished the first one?

- Yeah, how do you know that?

- You left it by your side and took another one, probably you finished if you were not relaxing looking at me.

- I... - I try to think about something, but yeah, it's kinda relaxing looking at him working. - Anyway, don't you think using your powers would be easier than create a bike piece by piece?

- You are right, it would, but that is what make it special. - He stands up cleaning his hand.

- How?

- If there is something easy, it won't be a challenger or something important, but if you do it, piece by piece, don't matter how boring it looks like, you will learn not only how it works, but how it's made. Them you can make anything else from that. Learn about your powers before create anything new. Learn about yourself, learn about everyone else.

- It looks motivational and helpful.

- Yup, it looks, but it doesn't mean it's bad.

- You are right. - I smile.

- It is good to see a beautiful girl smiling. You remember me about my daughter.

- Did you have one?

- Yeah, I had, but she was killed months before Shin appeared. I only remember her face and a few things before the last moment I touched her hand. She is the reason why me and my wife are here. We may be in different squads, but we still love each other. At least I hope she thinks about it in the same way.

- I believe she thinks.

- Yeah?

- Yes, you are a really nice guy and don't matter what you have done in your past, what matters is what you are now.

- You are right little girl. - He smile at me. - But there is a problem. You are saying that, but you are reading your diary from your past life.

- Well... I at least want to know who I was. - I hug my diary against my chest. - Don't matter how painful it is or how I feel when remember these things, but I want to know. I don't want to forget nothing from my past, since i don't want to be forgotten too.

- Looks like you are in the right squad girl. - He laugh. - Here we may look like strong people, but in fact, we are just depressed people trying to found a good purpose in our lives.

- I feel like that. - I smile back. - I'm here just for two days, but I feel like I'm home.

- I hope you are, because we only go out to destroy gods or dimensions, we don't have time to have fun in here. We came back from a mission two days ago, you are lucky to found us in our free time. - He laugh.

- Yeah, thanks.

- You are welcome. - He come close to me and use his fragments to clean his clothes. - Now we need to go, we have just a few minutes before go out, get ready.

- Ok. Can I leave my diaries here?

- Yup. Don't worry, it will stay here when we come back.

We go to the main room, Elisabeth and Stella are already there, Elisabeth is drawing something on the table and Stella is playing something on a pink tablet, different from mine.

- Are you guys ready? - Wallace ask.

- Yup, just waiting for Marx. - Elisabeth keep her eye on the table.

- He is probably watching those things to try a new way to fight. - Stella moves the tablet like she is driving something.

- I'm ready! - Marx scream kicking the door. - Now I know a new way to fight!

- Just like I said.

- What have you said?

- Nothing, what is new?

- Well, I'm going to use a cannon for that! Probably I can destroy a city with two or three shoots.

- If they don't have shields, right? - Elisabeth says staring her draw.

- Oh! Dammit! If they have shields I will need more three or four shoots! Wallace, do you have a catalyzer with you?

- Probably in my room, but don't you think using a cannon is too much?

- Nope, it will work! And if it don't, at least will looks cool in the battle field.

- Ha! You are right about that. - Wallace laughs with him.

- So, are everyone ready? - Elisabeth stands up with her draw and kinda copy then. - I did a map, everyone keep an eye on it. Since it's using my fragments, it will show everyone location doesn't matter how far you are, but when I start the fight against the god, our position is going to disappear. - She expand the map and put over the table. - We will pass through the rift and appear here, in the middle of the mountains. We are going to rush to the first city, if Marx cannon works, we can destroy this place without need to get close. We need to kill the priest to open the seal and rush to the other city.

- Wait, we are going to make a surprise attack? - I ask a bit nervous.

- Yeah, do you have an better idea?

- If we do this, a lot of people are going to die!

- We have to destroy the city and make our way to the sanctuary in 24 hours. We can't make it silent and if we don't kill the priest to reach the god, other squad is going to do this in our place.

- She is right girl. - Wallace stare me sadly. - Don't matter how many are going to die, it's a war, and we are on the bad side, can't choose what to do now.

- I...

- Look, if you have a better idea, we will follow it, but need to be fast, if it won't, we are going to do in this way.

I need to think about something, it's more intense than I thought. I don't want to kill everyone in a city, but... It's a war, they are not going to accept do it with conversation.

- We can infiltrate the city. - Stella says while still playing. - Today is a holiday in every city of Bestia, a lot of people are going to be there. Since we only need to kill the priest, we can infiltrate, kill and go to the sanctuary.

- But we need to kill one of them in each city, three in total, we can't be in different places. - Elisabeth retorts.

- But we can split. I'm going to the first city with Hydra, since it's more like a village, it will be better for her first mission. Elisabeth can go to the third city since it's probably closer to the point where we think may be the sanctuary, Wallace and Marx go to the second city, it's really big, so it's normal to have people from other dimensions, it's pretty easy for two guys like you to infiltrate there.

- Now that looks like a nice plan for me. - Wallace smile at her.

- So... I'm not going to use my canon? - Marx says sadly.

- Sorry, not today Marx. - Elisabeth smile. - Looks like we have a better plan. I'm going to add some rules to everyone, since Hydra don't want to kill any civilian, don't attack then, kill only the guards if they attack you or if it's needed. Wallace and Marx, be careful, it will have a lot of people, probably the security will be higher, stay in contact. - She create bracelets and give to use. - Hydra, place your hand next to your ear and you can speak with us, if we send any message, you will hear it, even if you don't have your hand on it. Got it?

- Yes. - I answer smiling.

- Ok, let's go.