Stella's Life

I'm confused and curious, but I feel bad for Stella, probably it's hard for her to kill someone from her family. I'm curious to know what happened to mine, I can't remember how they are and in my diary I notice Melanie was more present than the rest of my family. I need to read more of it, I'm getting more curious thinking about it.

We go to a big house in the middle of the village where all the kids and that man are, everyone is sit around a big table with a lot of food on it. Me, Stella and the priest sit on the right side of the table with the priest on the middle, the man is close to Stella which is blushing next to him.

- Are you okay Stella? - He asks looking at her.

- I'm. - She turn her face to me.

- Looks like you was crying, are you really all right?

- I'm! Now stop talking and finish your food! - She stand her hand to a plate and put some food.

She looks quite mad, but I can feel she is just sad because the situation. I start to take some food too and eat something, I'm curious about what Stella gonna do when she needs to kill her mother. Maybe she could hide her and try to found the sanctuary with the other two seals open. No, probably it won't work.

I finish my lunch, go outside alone and sit in the house stairs staring the horizon, I need to think about something to do here, since it's really calm, I can't do much.

- Hey, what are you doing here? - I hear someone behind me.

I turn back and see a little bunny girl, she is using a cotton dress and has brown hair and bunny ears.

- I'm just staring the horizon. There is not much to do.

- Oh, ok. - She sits next to me and look in the same way I'm looking.

What this girl want? She looks a bit different from others.

- What do you do with Mama Stella? - She ask me staring me.

- Mama Stella?

- Yeah, she is our big sister, but she is like a second mother to us with Papa James. - She smile.

I don't think I should tell about the war, I need to think about something else.

- We... Fight with monsters, you know, trying to save some places and stuff.

- Oh, so you two are like heros?

- Kinda... - We are more like the bad guys here.

- What kind of stuff you like to do?

- I like to read about places and other dimensions, It's my first time out though.

- I never left here too, since I'm still young I hope I can get to see another beautiful horizon like we have here.

- How old are you?

- Oh, I have 17.

- 17? Really?

- Yeah, we don't grow up that much, I think it's something common to our breed since Stella has 32.

- Wait, 32 years old?

- Yeah. It's surprising, right? You don't look much younger than her.

- Well, I don't remember my age, I can't answer this precisely.

- You don't remember?

- Yes, I lost my memories, only remember two or three days ago.

- That's bad.

- Yeah, but I have my diaries, I'm reading then to remember.

- You write diaries?

- Yes, why?