Rebel (punishment)

"In my office again, today Mr. Valdez?" The principal, Mr. Salazar, asks. "Yeah, so what?" Exclaims Quinn. "You've been in here everyday this week, any particular reason?" Mr. Salazar asks. "Not like I'd tell you, even if there was." Quinn responds. "Well, I hope you know, there will need to be a conference to discuss your behavior. And, you will be suspended for the rest of the week." Explains, Mr. Salazar.
Quinn rolls his eyes. Mr. Salazar glares at him, and searches for Quinn's file. Quinn rolls up the sleeves of his uniform shirt, and wiggles his lip ring with his tongue. "Yes hello, is this Drake Cavanaugh's office?" Mr. Salazar asks, with the phone pressed to his ear. Drake is Quinn's boyfriend, who is also technically his guardian.
Drake is nineteen, and Quinn is seventeen. Usually the age gap would be a minor problem, but Quinn is being hidden from his parents. Drake was just supposed to keep him hidden, but they ended up falling in love. In this case, Drake was Quinn's only contact on file. And, the school was fully briefed on the situation, Ravenswood prep, has many students in similar situations. Such as, having students who are in danger, or simply children of celebrities.
"Yes, I have Quinn in my office." Mr. Salazar says. "Mhmm, again!" He exclaims, looking at Quinn. "Well, he is being suspended for the week, and you need to be here for a conference." He explains. Quinn sits in the office, seemingly unfazed by all of this.
Drake walks in, in his work clothes. Which consists of a gray suit and black tie, with a white dress shirt. Of course, the colors change daily. Drake looks pretty upset. He sits down in the chair next to him. "So Mr. Salazar, can you please go through everything he's done?" Drake asks, politely.
"Well, Quinn was caught with a pack of cigarettes on Monday. He talked back, and cursed at two of his teachers on Tuesday. Today, he got into a fist fight with another student. "I'm assuming there will be some kind of penalty here?" Drake asks. "Well, he already has detention for the next three weekends. And of course he is being suspended for the rest of the week." Mr. Salazar explains.
"Is that all?" Drake asks. "I thought he would be expelled for sure, after hearing that." He adds. "No, you'd be surprised what some of these students pull." Mr. Salazar states. "Quinn will also be subject to random bag and body inspections, due to the cigarettes." Mr. Salazar adds. "Do you still have the etiquette and manors classes?" Drake asks.
"Yes we do." Mr. Salazar answers. "Please sign him up for those classes, even if they have to be taken after school or on weekends." Drake says. "Yes, Mr. Cavanaugh." Mr. Salazar states. He types something into the computer. "You can take your delinquent home now." Mr. Salazar says. "Let's go Quinn!" Drake practically yells, through gritted teeth.
Quinn gets up, and walks out behind Drake. Once in the car, Drake looks as if he's about to explode. "What the fuck Quinn, I can't leave work like this to come and get your ass, because you got suspended!" Drake yells. "I-I..." Quinn manages to get out. "I'm not finished!" Drake yells, again.
"There will be no more of this behavior, if you get expelled, no school will take you. The bureau had to call in every last favor, just to get you into Ravenswood!" Drake exclaims. "Drake... I uhh..." Quinn forces out, as he fidgets with his fingers. "Nothing you can say, will make me any less angry with you!" Drake yells.
"I hope you know, I will be punishing you too, the school obviously isn't getting through to you!" Drake says, as he grips the steering wheel tighter. Drake tries to calm himself down, as he focuses on the road.
Once home, Drake practically drags Quinn out of the car. "Go to the bedroom, I'll be in there in a minute. I don't wanna hear a fucking peep out of you." Drake yells. Quinn had never seen Drake this mad, so he did as he was told. Drake comes in a few minutes later, he places something on the dresser.
Drake sits on the bed. "Come here, stand in front of me!" Drake orders. Quinn does as he's told. "Strip down to your underwear!" Drake yells. Quinn looks at Drake confused. "Now, Quinn!" He yells louder. Quinn strips quickly, tossing his school uniform on the floor. "Hang the shirt up, and fold up those slacks." Drake orders.
Again, Quinn does as he's told. He doesn't want to piss off Drake further. "Kneel down in front of me, knees on the carpet, butt touching the back of your feet." Drake orders. Quinn does so, squinting as he gets into the painful position.
"Anything else you wanna admit to?" Drake asks, glaring at Quinn. "No Drake." Quinn responds. "If I find out your lying to me..." Drake scolds. "Drake, I promise there's nothing that you don't already know about. " Quinn responds. "Okay, Quinn, I'm gonna spank you. It's best if you don't try to fight it. Drake says, much more calm.
"Drake... please don't do this." Quinn, quietly begs. "It's too late for that, Quinn." Drake says. Drake stacks some pillows in the middle if the bed. He lifts Quinn up by the arm, and pulls his boxers down. "Step out of them, and bend over the pillows." Drake orders, even more calm now.
Drake gets the holed paddle, that he placed on the dresser earlier. He getntly rests it on Quinn's perky butt, for aim. He then swings, hitting the middle of Quinn's backside perfectly. Quinn squeaks in pain. Drake repeatedly strikes the same spot, until the spot turns into a bright pink. Quinn is moaning and groaning in pain, but hasn't started crying yet.
He seems to be forcing himself to remain strong. Drake moves to the sit spots. "This spot will hurt a lot more Quinn, so I don't want you moving or trying to block it." Drake explains. "Yes sir!" Quinn responds. Drake aims for the sit spot, and brings the paddle down as hard as he can. "Ahh fuck!" Quinn yells.
"Language, Quinn!" Drake says, in a very stern tone. Drake brings the paddle down again, and again, and again. Now both the sit spots and the middle of his cheeks are a bright pink. So now, Drake changes between the two. Quinn starts to cry, but Drake can't tell. "I don't wanna have to do this again, so your behavioral issues better begin to change!" Drake exclaims.
"Yes, Drake, I promise I'll be good!" Quinn yells, through sobs. Drake continues until Quinn's backside is a dark cherry red. "Okay Quinn, the spanking is over." Drake explains. Quinn curls up into a fetal position and continues to cry. Drake goes over to Quinn, and pulls him into his lap. "Quinn, someone had to do it, you can't behave like that." Drake explains.
"I'm sorry Drake!" Quinn sobs. Drake rubs his back. "Shh Quinn, I'm sorry I had to spank you, but I didn't know what else to do." Drake explains. "No Drake, you don't get it, I'm sorry that you had to spank me. I can tell that it was hard for you." Quinn explains.
"It was, but I knew it would have an impact on you." Drake explains. "I hope you know, I'll do it again if I have to." He adds. Drake grabs lotion from the bedside table. He warms it up in his hands and massages it into Quinn's burning backside.
"I love you Quinn, but I also have to be your guardian, at least until you graduate. And unfortunately, we have another year before then." Drake says. "I'll be good, Drake, or try anyway." Quinn says. "In addition to the spanking, I'll be checking you for cigarettes." Drake explains. "I didn't expect any less." Quinn replies