Kidnapped By an Incubus (Sensual)

After a long night of club hopping, Miles is stuck in the rain. The rain is beating off of his red leather jacket. The thunder booms every few seconds. Little did he know, something sinister was lurking. Miles sees lights in the distance, along with bumping music.
     Miles runs to the source. A club looms over the horizon. Miles runs into the club drenched in rain water. A man comes up to him with a towel. "What are you doing here, this club is practically always abandoned." He says. "I had to get out of the rain, and I heard the music." Miles explains. The man looks Miles over. A smirk spreads across his face.
     "What is your name?" He asks Miles. "My name is Miles." He says stuttering slightly. "Well Miles, my dear boy, this is my club." He says. "My name is Lucifer, and this is the Diablo." Lucifer says. Miles looks at him in disbelief.
     "And this is not any club, this is a club for the supernatural. More specifically, for the gay supernatural." Lucifer explains. Miles looks around the empty club. "Where is everyone?" Miles asks. "Well my boy, you haven't even seen it yet." Lucifer explains, as he presses a button behind the bar. The fake wall dissipates, and the real club is exposed. Vampires, hairy creatures, demons, and many other creatures are exposed.
     They all clear the way as soon as they see Lucifer come through. Miles blindly follows Lucifer. Miles follows Lucifer into an empty bedroom. "Now Miles, would you like to stay the night here?" Lucifer asks. Miles seems timid. "We can get you some dry clothes to sleep in." Lucifer offers. Miles nods, still a bit timid. "I'll be back, why don't you get undressed." Lucifer says.
     As soon as he leaves the room. Miles begins to get undressed. Miles strips everything off, except for his underwear. Miles sits on the bed, waiting for Lucifer's return. Lucifer enters the room after a few minutes. Lucifer sits on the bed next to Miles. "Now Miles, can I ask for a favor?" Lucifer asks, as he grabs Miles sharp jaw. Miles nods. "Well Miles, I would like to have a little fun." He says, gripping his jaw tighter.
     Miles looks somewhat scared. "Scared to have sex with a demon?" Lucifer asks. "Don't worry boy, I can read your thoughts. I know how to make this fun for you too." Lucifer says. Lucifer gets up, and strips down to his underwear. Lucifer grabs a leather paddle from the bedside table, and looks at Miles. "I think you know what to do." Lucifer explains. Miles pulls his underwear off, and throws them in the pile with his wet clothes.
     Miles lays across Lucifer's lap, his member beginning to harden. "That's a good boy." Lucifer says. Lucifer strikes the human with the paddle, in a hard and fast rhythm. Miles moans and squirms, but not because it hurts. Because he likes it. Miles' backside turns a brighter shade of red with each smack. Once satisfied, Lucifer drops the paddle, then he pulls Miles up by the ear.
     Lucifer stands up himself, and throws Miles onto the bed. Lucifer takes his underwear off as well, and pulls rope out of the same drawer. He slowly ties Miles to the bed posts. Miles has a giant grin across his face, he can barely contain himself. Lucifer continues to tie Miles spread eagle. Lucifer gets on top of Miles, he bites and scratches Miles, making his way down. Miles has bite marks all over his neck, and scratch marks all over his chest.
     Miles is mess, he's moaning and groaning, tightening the ropes as he wiggles around. Lucifer licks from the base to the tip of Miles dick, making him squirm even more. Lucifer slowly places his lips around Miles, throbbing memeber. Miles moans quietly. Lucifer sucks and licks, until miles is on the edge. Lucifer slowly untied Miles. He positions Miles onto all fours. He takes out a whip, and whips Miles back and ass, until they are bright red.
     Lucifer slowly plunges his tongue into Miles, nicely covering his entrance in saliva. Without a word, Lucifer plunges his rock hard cock into the helpless human. Miles soul practically leaves his body. The human boy is a mess. He's breathing heavily, he's moaning loudly, and he can barely hold position.
     Lucifer begins to fuck him harder, and harder, being sure to spank his already red ass as he rams into him. Lucifer continues, fucking and spanking. Harder and harder, without stopping. Finally, Lucifer cums inside the helpless human. Then, he flips the human boy over. He grabs the boys member and strokes it vigorously, until the boy releases a load of sweet human cum.

Authors note: okay, not sure if I should apologize for this or not lmao. It's a bit cringe, and a bit graphic. But, knowing you guys that should be okay. Thoughts!?