Potty mouth Pt. 2 (Sex Scene)

"It's okay little one." Daddy, whispers in my ear. "They won't bring it up." He adds. I sit up straight and look across from me, instead of at daddy. I use my best table manners. The only friend I know well is Alice, she is daddy's best friend. Alice's little was sat next to her, her name is Onyx.
Onyx has a big diamond ring on her finger, that the sunlight was reflecting off of. "Are they engaged?" I think to myself. I try not to stare, I know it's not polite. "Congrats on the engagement!" One of daddy's friends says, looking at Alice. "Thank you!" Alice says, her voice sounding very melodic. She nudges Onyx. "Thank you, Steven!" Onyx says, sounding slightly upset. Steven smiles back.
I do know that Steven and his little, Raina, are married. Raina is probably the most mature little, at least around others. Alice looks at me. "I like your collar." She says. "Thank you, Alice." I say, not being too shy as I know her well. Alice nods and smiles. Alice gets up and taps daddy on the shoulder. She whispers something in his ear, then he follows her. They stand a few feet away.
They come back a few minutes later. Daddy looks super happy, and Alice seems excited. I'm not too sure what's going on. Raina pulls a big blanket out of her giant picnic basket. Raina comes to get Onyx and I, she leads us to a spot in the dirt. Onyx looks at me. "We need to get to know the newbie." She says, gesturing at me. Raina pulls out her phone, "I typed some questions last night!" She says.
"They go from easy to hard." She says. "Okay." I say worried about what she's going to ask. Onyx sits next to Raina so she can see the screen. Onyx giggles at some of them. "Oh no." I think to myself. Raina looks at me deeply. "What is the one rule you hate most, that your daddy gave you?" She asks. "No cursing." I say confidently. "Why is that?" Onyx asks. "I get in trouble for it the most." I say, blushing slightly, as it still hurts to sit.
Onyx looks at me weird. "You were spanked for it this morning weren't you?" She asks. I blush. "How did you know?" I ask. "You blushed a second ago, and you can't sit still." she says. Raina looks at me, "that's why you guys were so late huh?" She asks. My cheeks feel warm, but I nod. The girls giggle.
"How big of a brat are you?" Onyx asks, as she reads off the list. "On a scale of one to ten?" Raina adds. I swallow hard, I'm not sure if I want them to know that. "Ten..." I admit. Onyx giggles. Raina giggles too. "Time to eat!" Alice calls. We all get up and Raina folds up the blanket. Food has saved me, once again.
We all eat and talk, I start to get more comfortable around daddy's friends. After dessert daddy looks at me weirdly, then he looks at Alice. Alice looks at him and nods. Daddy takes my hand and walks me up a hill, as the sun is setting. "Am I in trouble, daddy?" I ask. "No, should you be?" He says looking at me. "No daddy." I say. "Okay, good this would be a bad time to spank you." He says.
I raise an eyebrow. Daddy takes a deep breath. Then he reaches into his flannel pocket. He gets down on one knee. "Ethan... I love you and daddy was very depressed before he met you. If it weren't for Alice saving me one day, I would have died a couple years ago. I want this happiness for the rest of my life." Daddy says, and he starts to cry, a lot. Him crying makes me cry.
He opens the black velvet box, a black diamond ring sits in it. The ring has a silver band with a silver spider on it, and the big black diamond is placed on the spiders back. "Ethan will you marry me, and make me happy for the rest of my life?" He asks. I can't talk, I just start to cry harder. I nod, and he places the ring on my finger. Before he can get up, I fall to my knees and start crying heavily.
Daddy picks me up and he carries me to his car. He grabs some makeup wipes from the backseat. He wipes my cheeks, and I wipe his. We both had major raccoon eyes. We take a few minutes to calm down and process everything. We walk out of the car, just to say goodbye to everyone. And of course everyone has to ogle my ring, but I don't care. I'm with the man I love.
Daddy drives us home and as soon as we get home, he takes me up to the bedroom. He pulls my clothes off of me like an animal. Then he strips his off. He has a huge bulge in his boxers. "As soon as I saw that collar on you, I had to contain myself." He says. I get on my knees and pull his boxers down, and take his cock in my mouth like the good kitten, that I am. He runs his fingers through my hot pink hair, and pulls on it slightly.
I gag a few times as he forces my mouth down, but I keep eye contact with him. I know he'll take the whip out if I don't. He gets mad if I don't look at him while I suck his cock. He pulls his cock out of my mouth, and he throws me on the bed. He looks at me as if he's a predator about to kill his prey, and I couldn't be happier.