Potty Mouth (punishment)

I'm sitting on our bed, in my oversized sweater and tiny briefs; daddy prefers me to dress this way. It's starting to get cold at night, so I get up to go get some thigh high socks. The socks are pastel pink with white stripes at the top, they match my sweater. The soft fleece sweater rubs against my exposed butt cheeks. The briefs are so small, that my butt isn't completely covered.
I carefully get back under the blanket, trying not to wake up daddy. He would be mad, if he knew I was still awake. Daddy rolls over and wraps his arms around me. He pulls me close and roughly pinches my exposed butt cheek. "Is someone up passed his bedtime?" He whispers in my ear, in his daddy voice. He's sleepy, so his daddy voice was extra sexy.
"Sorry daddy, I was cold and went to get some socks." I say, hoping to get out of a punishment. He pulls me closer and spoons me. "Why didn't you say so?" He asks. He strokes my hair, as he falls back to sleep. Some point, way passed my bedtime I fall to sleep.
I wake up the next morning to daddy frantically shaking me. "Time to get up little one!" He yells, in his sleepy daddy voice. "Fuck off, let me sleep." I mumble, without thinking. "Excuse me, Ethan!" He yells. I know I messed up, he used my real name, he didn't use a pet name. "Ethan, ass up now!" He yells. I slowly sit up. "Shit!" I mumble as I get up, my body isn't quite moving with my brain.
"Wanna say that louder Ethan?" He yells. "Do you even remember what today is!" He adds. I look at my phone to check the date. "Fuck!" I yell loudly. Today is the day I meet daddy's kink friends, and their littles. This day was important to him. How could I forget? I was looking forward to this too. Daddy gives me his signature look, as he picks up his phone from the nightstand.
"Yeah, Alice, we're gonna be late." He says. He pauses still glaring at me. "No, Ethan's being a brat today." Daddy says. Great now all his friends know it's my fault that we're gonna be late. I also know that he's gonna punish me before we leave, otherwise we wouldn't be late.
Still on the phone, daddy mouths, "sweater off and get in the corner." I do as I'm told, I'm already in loads of trouble. He knows I'm tired because I didn't go to bed on time, and I said three naughty words. I am in for it, and I know it. Daddy hangs up the phone, and I can hear him shuffle around the room.
Daddy comes over to me and grabs my wrist. He takes me to the bathroom. He breaks a bar of soap in half, and puts half of it in my mouth. "Hold it in, or you'll regret it!" He scolds. I nod, making a slight face because of the soap. I can feel pieces chipping off because of my tongue piercing. He takes me to the bed, and stands me in front of him, as he sits on the bed. "You are getting twenty with my belt, twenty with the paddle, and the wooden spoon on the insides of your thighs." He says.
I nod. "There will be no breaks in between, we aren't going to be any later." He says, in his mad daddy voice. I nod. He pulls my briefs down, and pulls me over his knee. "If that soap comes out, you'll be getting more when we get home." He scolds. "Mhmm," I mumble. He starts with the thick wooden paddle. I feel the air coming towards my butt, as he swings.
The first ten come really fast, he's not even scolding me throughout like he normally does. The first ten really hurt, all I can do is make noises. After the next five, tears start to roll down my cheeks. The last five come fast, I'm crying much harder now. Daddy stands me up, and bends me over the bed. I hear him pick up his belt, the sound makes me shiver.
The belt swings rain down fast, and very hard. I somehow scream with my mouth shut, I didn't even know that was possible. The belt seems to be over fast, but it hurt so much more than the paddle. Daddy positions me with my legs spread, on the bed. "Hold your cock and balls, if they get hit it's not my fault." Daddy says.
I grab my cock and balls, being sure not to let them go. Daddy grabs the spoon, he gives me ten on the right thigh, very quickly. I can feel more tears run down my cheeks. Daddy gives me the last ten on my left thigh. I make noises that I never thought were possible.
Daddy picks me up and carries me to the bathroom. "Spit out the soap, and brush your teeth." He says in his normal voice. I nod. When I walk out of the bathroom, daddy has the soothing lotion. He pats his lap, I walk over to him and lay across his lap.
Daddy massages the lotion onto my sore bottom, and down my thighs. "Daddy's friends have very respectful littles, if you acted out in front of them they would be very disappointed in me." He says. "I'm sowwy daddy, I'll be a good boy." I say, trying to butter him up.
"You better be, if one rule is broken, you'll get twenty with the belt for every rule you break and a week in chastity." He says in his daddy voice. "Yes sir." I say. "Good boy, now go wash your face, so daddy can do your makeup." He says. I check my phone, on the way to the bathroom,
we should be on our way already.
I wash my face quickly, then put a pair of tiny black briefs on. Daddy motions for me. I sit on the bed in front of him, and he does my eyeliner. He puts some on my bottom waterline and smokes it out, then he puts some on my lid and smudges it out. Daddy is a makeup artist, so he is good at it.
I quickly get dressed. I put on a black short sleeve button up with moons on it, then I put on my skinniest black jeans because daddy likes them, I top it off with some black platforms shoes. Daddy is finishing up his eyeliner, then he looks at me. "You're the one who dresses best, pick my outfit." He says, as he stands there in his black silk boxers. I bite my lip and hope that my hard on goes away, because it is very visible in these jeans.
I pick out a red flannel, his ouija board tank top, a pair of ripped red pants, and his black Converse. He quickly gets dressed, then he puts on his "daddy" dog-tag necklace that I got him. "Kitten, go get the snacks and pack them please." I nod and run down the stairs.
I come back up a few minutes later, and daddy is putting something in his flannel pocket. "What's that daddy?" I ask. "Oh nothing kitten, just some money." He says. "Okie" I say, with a smile. I go over to hug him, and he spanks my right butt cheek hard. "Owie, what was that for?" I ask, as I rub it better. "What did daddy say about running down the stairs?" He asks. "Not to do it, sir." I say with a slight pout. He spanks my left butt cheek just as hard. "That's right." He says.
"Get your cardigan little one, it's cold." Daddy says. I nod, not wanting another spanking, even if it was just a quick one over my jeans. I slip on my black cardigan and button it up. "Oh my gosh little one, I forgot." Daddy says. He points to a present on the kitchen table. "Open it." He says. It's a long box with metallic wrapping paper and a black bow. "But I was a bad boy today." I say, with a pout. Usually I don't get anything if I was bad.
"This is a one time thing kitten, you need it for today." He says. I take it and open it slowly. It's a black leather collar, with a spider web print carved into it. The collar had a lock in the middle, with "daddy's kitten" engraved on it. I was about to cry but had to stop myself, I didn't want to ruin my makeup. Daddy takes it out of the box and unlocks the lock, so he can put it on me. He puts the collar on me, and puts the keys on his keyring.
I take the bow and roll up my sleeves, I make the bow into a bracelet and put on my right wrist. Daddy and I walk to the car, we are about twenty minutes late, but I don't care. Daddy makes me happy even if he spanks me, and we were going to be with his friends for a few hours. We get to the park pretty fast, and daddy looks at me before we get out of his car. "Best behavior, kitten, remember what I told you." He says, in his daddy voice.
I nod and we get out of the car. There is a spot left for me and daddy, next to each other. You can tell which of his friends are littles and which are doms. Based on the way they are dressed. I sit next to daddy and they all give me a look, mainly the doms. I look at daddy and blush.

(To be continued)