Spanking Game (Round Two)

Joe digs through the snapback. He pulls one out from the bottom. "I'm gonna do it, but whoever wrote this... you're an ass." Joe says. "Wear another players used underwear, take a melvin and nornal wedgie, one boy holds the wedgie, the other spanks with a belt, ten smacks." He adds. "Definitely five points, by the way I wrote it and will give the wedgie." Clark says.
     Joe strips naked, his nine inch boner twitching in anticipation.
Clark pulls a pair of balled up gray briefs out of his laundry hamper. He throws them at Joe. Joe smells them first, then reals in disgust before slipping them on. Sebastian picks up the thick leather belt that he brought. Clark comes up to him. He pulls up the briefs in the front. Clark and Sebastian laugh as they watch Joe squirm. Clark hikes up the undies in the back, effectively giving Joe a squeaky clean wedgie.
     Sebastian folds his belt over, as Clark holds the wedgie tight. Sebastian, without warning begins. Joe struggles against the wedgie and the sting of the belt, yet his cock still bulges in the tightened briefs. After ten smacks his ass is a bright red. Joe rubs his warm cheeks, then blushes as he notices a slot of precum on the briefs.Joe leaves the briefs on and slips his basket ball shorts on, after undoing the wedgie. He sits on his knees, his newly spanked butt resting on his feet.
     Sebastian bites his lip and pulls one off the top. "Put a butt plug in, allow both boys to paddle you hard three times each, leave the plug in until you're next turn for an additional point." Sebastian thinks for a second. "Well, Crystal did ask if she could peg me." He admits. "Four points." Says Clark. "Five if he keeps it in." Joe adds, as he pulls out a bottle of water based lube. "Want me to help get it in?" He asks. "It's clean." He adds. Sebastian nods. Joe drops some lube directly onto Sebastian's hole.
     Joe rube some on the plug as well. "If it starts to hurt, just relax and breathe." He says softly, as he slowly slides the plug into Sebastian's virgin hole. Clark passes the paddle to Joe. Sebastian gets on all fours. Joe taps the paddle onto his friends tan perky butt. He swings hard three times with no pause. Sebastian moans, it's unclear whether he likes it or it hurt.
     Joe hands the long wooden paddle to Clark. He swings the paddle hard, three times. Sebastian makes a noise this time, then rubs his butt. Sebastian  gets up and slides his underwear and shorts back on. "Five Points it is." Clark says as he pulls his spanking action.
     "Bend over the bed, get cuffed to the post, get whipped six times by the last boy you spanked." Clark reads. Sebastian picks up the whip. " I will get my revenge." He says, as he gets hard. Joe cuffs Clark to the bed, he takes a long look at his friends dark bubble butt. Sebastian bites his lip as he whips his friends ass. Clark seems almost relaxed by it. "Since we forgot to determine a point value, let's do three." Joe says, as he uncuffs Clark.
     "Hey boys, I think thirty actions may have been too many. What do you say we do one more round then have some fun?" Clark asks. The other boys nod. "I say we do the rest naked, all of us." Joe suggests. "Does loser still get punished?" Sebastian asks. "Yeah, what if he becomes the other boys sex slave for the night?" Joe asks. The other boys nod. They all strip.
     Round Two Scores:
1st: Sebastian 8 points
2nd: Clark and Joe 7 points
**✿❀❀✿**
     Joe pulls an action. "Get over one boys lap and take a minute long sensual spanking, rubbing between each mild smack, put your face in the other boys lap." He reads. The other two boys sit on the bed. "One point." Says Clark. Joe gets over Clark's lap, putting his soft pale face in Sebastian's tan lap.
     Clark rubs Joe's ass cheeks, even letting a finger run over his hole. Clark smacks his left ass cheek, then rubs it softly. Sebastian's uncut cock begins to get hard, it softly kisses Joe's face. Joe wants to lick it, he wants to taste his friends cock. They'd only ever jerked off together after playing these games. This has been the most physical. Clark repeats the rubbing and smacking. Joe's cock gets hard, as it rests between Clark's thighs.
     Clark begins to get hard as he feels Joe's cock. Joe moans into Sebastian's lap, Sebastian gets excited by it. The timer goes off. All the boys are now very hot and bothered. Sebastian pulls his action next.
     "Let both boys spank you at the same time five smacks each." Sebastian reads, before he bends over a chair. The blue jewel on the plug shines. The other boys come up behind him, the pepper his ass with sharp hand smacks. "Let's leave the plug in, I kinda like it." He admits. "That was two points at least." Sebastian says. The spankers nod gleefully.
     Clark pulls the last action of the game. "Bend over the bed, take three paddle strikes from each boy, boy who spanked the hardest gets a five seconds blowjob, weakest spanker has to give you one." He reads. The boys exchange glances. Clark does as his card says. Joe picks up a leather paddle and delivers his strikes, then Sebastian delivers his.
     Sebastian gets up and kneels in front of Sebastian. He takes Sebastian's hard tan cock into his mouth. He gives the best blowjob he can. Sebastian seems to like it. "Twenty!" Joe exclaims. Clark gets up and Joe kneels in front of him. Joe gives a better blowjob, but he's the only boy who's given one before.
     "Twenty!" Sebastian exclaims. "I feel like I lost." Joe says. The other boys nod. "Well I'm yours then guys." He says. The other boys smirk. "I'm open to just about anything." Joe adds.