Sensual Spanks (sensual)

I get home from a stressful day at work. I feel tension building, sexual tension. I feel my cock harden in my work pants. My fiance isn't home to help, yet. He works late tonight. As I get undressed, I see our whips and paddles hanging from the wall. I imagine Stephen taking me over his lap, with a leather paddle in his hand. He starts softly and brings up the intensity with each smack. My ass cheeks turn nice and pink, they start to burn ever so slightly making my cock throb.
     Too bad he isn't here right now. I'd take a paddle off the wall and tell him you spank me. I stand there naked for a second. I think about masturbating. I lay back on the bed and grab a bottle of lube, when my phone vibrates. "Meeting was cancelled, I'll be home soon. Just have to run an errand." The text reads.
     I put the lube back on the nightstand. No reason to jerk off, if my fiance will be home soon. I but on a black mesh jockstrap, so I can tease him as soon as he walks in the door. I like teasing him, he spanks me a little harder when I don't that.
     I prepare some champagne, why not? A little bubbles never hurt anyone. I hear the apartment door start to unlock. Stephen walks in, god he looks so good in a suit. His long hair pulled up into a bun, how am I so lucky? He sets he briefcase down and sets his eyes on the champagne. "You had the same idea, didn't you? He asks before taking a sip of champagne.
     His eyes travel down and he notices the jockstrap. He nods, as he finished his glass. I finish mine shortly after. He comes up to me and takes an ass cheek in each hand. "Go to the bedroom and wait for me. No peeking." He says in a sensual tone, before nibbling my ear lobe.
     I run to the bedroom and throw myself on the bed, I bury my face in a pillow. A few minutes later I feel Stephen's fingernails run down my back. I get up and open my eyes slowly. He is wearing a sexy Cupid outfit and he's holding a pink heart shaped paddle in his hand. He hands me a pink lace thong. "Put this on first." He says.
     He bites his lip as he watches me change into it. Once I'm changed into the hot pink thong, he pulls me over his knee. The leather paddle rubs across my butt softly. "Cupid likes to see pink and red butts, since yours isn't I guess I have to change that." He says, as the paddle snacks my right ass cheek. "Of course I will have to fuck and cuddle you afterwards." He says as the paddle kisses my left as cheek.
     My butt starts to sting more and more with each smack, I moan as he starts to spank harder. "Nice and pink, and warm to the touch." He says, as he leans over to kiss my left butt cheek. "Ready for Cupid's arrow?" He asks.