Model Behavior (punishment)

Riker, was having a hard time in the modeling world. He seemed to be the "whole package," but for some reason wasn't making the cut. Riker didn't want to go into porn, as he "didn't want to lose his dignity." His boyfriend James, is an aspiring artist, who is having the opposite experience. He has somewhat made it as an artist, a tattoo artist.
A few months back, Riker decided he wanted to "edge himself out." With the help of James, Riker got his lip pierced in multiple places, and got his first tattoo. He got a traditional geisha on his forearm. Something about this new found edginess, made him desirable to the masses.
He was gaining followers on social media, like nothing. His pictures we're getting tens-of-thousands of likes. But, as we all know. All good things, come at a price. Riker was getting a big head. He was becoming overly cocky, and being quite a diva. This disappointed James.
His once sweet lover, is now a massive jerk. Not necessarily to him, but just in general. James begins to watch him closely, so he can stop it from going too far. That moment comes closer, than he ever anticipated.
At an indie underwear shoot. That wanted to sign Riker as a full time model, because of his edginess. He snaps at James, while in his dressing room. Riker was in a silk robe, getting his makeup done, and his abs highlighted. Once his makeup was done he slips off the robe, and posses in the full body mirror. "Babe, you've gotta be out there in a minute." James explains, referring to the shoot.
"They can wait for me, such greatness like me, doesn't always come around." Riker responds. "Riker look at me!" James scolds. Riker poses in the mirror again. James pulls him back, by the waistband of his expensive briefs, that he is about to model. He gets in his face and says. "Riker, this isn't you. This is your first big break, and I am not about to let you throw it away. You get out there and be a respectful gentlemen, or they will drop you on your ass!" James says, almost yelling.
Riker begins to look upset, James' words are getting to him. "We will continue this talk when we get home!" James exclaims. As if on queue, the production assistant comes in to collect Riker. As expected, Riker owns his shoot. He gets signed, and gets sent home with a huge package of underwear; for him and James.
James doesn't talk the whole drive home; his eyes stay glued to the road. His piercing blue eyes, look upset. Riker looks out the window with his chin in his hand. He pouts as he watches the trees go by. Once they arrive at the small one bedroom house, James gets out of the car carrying the package and opens the door for Riker.
"Go to our room, sit on the bed and don't move." James orders. Riker doesn't argue, he can hear how mad James is. James sets the package down in the kitchen. He goes into the bathroom and mentally prepares himself for what he's about to do. This wasn't the first time that Riker upset him to this caliber. Last time he just yelled at him, and it didn't solve anything. "If this doesn't stop his cocky attitude, I don't know what I'll do." James says to himself. He grabs the carved wooden hairbrush off the counted, that he carved himself as a gift to Riker.
He sits on the bed, and asks Riker to stand in front of him. Riker gets up, and he is visibly upset. He can't even look James in the eye. James grabs him gently by the chin. "You almost threw away everything, that you've worked for." James explains. "I wasn't going to let you do that, though. If that happens again, I won't stop it. I will let you fuck it up, if this doesn't teach you to be respectful, maybe that will. James explains.
"What do you mean by "this?" Riker asks. Do you remember what I told you happened to me, when I disrespected Keith?" Keith is James' older brother. Riker doesn't say anything. He doesn't beg or plead. After a second or two, he just nods. "If you remember the stories, you'll know what to do next." James explains. Riker silently strips himself naked. "Hun, I wasn't planning to do it bare." James explains.
James was usually only spanked like that for much more serious things. Let's just say, James was a bratty teenager, that did some quite regrettable things.
A tear trickles down Riker's angular cheek. Riker couldn't care less that he was about to be spanked. It was deeper than that. He was more upset, about how he made James feel. He is moments away from getting his backside beat, and all he can think about is James' feelings.
Riker finally opens his mouth. "I deserve it." He blurts out, almost like a writer who word-vomits. Without another word he lays himself across James' skinny jean clad lap. James takes a deep breath. He picks up the brush, and starts with light to medium strokes. Riker bites his lip and takes his punishment. James is surprised, but almost glad. He was glad that Riker wasn't crying or screaming.
James starts smacking harder-and-harder. He gets more of a reaction, which was expected. Riker begins moaning and groaning in pain. At this point, River's small bubble butt, was a dark pink, with some slightly darker spots in the middle. James knew this had to hurt, from his own experiences. Riker wasn't letting it show, too much though. James pauses a minute, then starts going even harder.
After ten more hard smacks, James stops. Have you learned your lesson, Riker?" James asks. "I-I don't know." Riker responds. James wasn't quite sure what to do. "What would Keith have done?" He asks himself.
Keith would've made sure. He would've made sure that the lesson was learned. "Get up Riker." James says, audibly upset. Riker gets up. James stands up as well. James moves the arm chair in the corner, so that the arm of the chair is facing them.
"Go bend over the chair." James orders. Riker does as he's told again. James slowly unbuckles his glittery black belt. It was reversible, he turns it to the smooth side. James swings the belt swiftly, without warning. The belt cuts the stiff air, making whooshing sound. It snaps against Riker's bare flesh. Riker let's out a slightly stifled yell. James does it a few more times. The belt cuts into the air again, and smacks the now dark red flesh of Riker's backside.
This time, Riker begins to bawl his hazel eyes out. By the sheer sound of the cries, you can tell that he was holding them in. James strikes a few more times, giving an even ten strokes of the belt. "You can get up now Riker." James explains. "Riker throws himself at James. Riker burrows his face into James' right shoulder and continues to cry.
James uses his upper body strength to lift him up. He sits on the bed, with Riker sat on his lap. James rubs Riker's slender back. "Did you learn your lesson?" He asks again. "Yes, James, I learned my lesson." Riker says, almost like he just told a huge secret. "Good, I'm glad, let me just tell you, that will happen again if you deserve it." James explains. "I understand." Riker states.

Authors note:
I know that I've been gone a while, this update has been a long time coming. Sometimes it's just hard to write about couples, when I'm a single and very angsty teenager. With all of that aside, I hope you enjoy this update.