He Owns Me (Sensual)

I sit outside of my fashion class, waiting for the class to start. I sit on my phone swiping on a dating app. That's when I see him. The guy who sits next to me in class. His designs are amazing and he's fucking hot. I want him to wife me up, but I'd settle for a hookup. He's here, on a gay dating app. I swipe right, this was my chance.
I hear a ding in the distance. Suddenly there he is, Mark, in all his glory. He sits on the floor next to me, he smiles. His smile makes me want to curl up into a ball and die, in a good way. He reaches into his gray messenger bag and pulls out his phone. I glace over at his screen, I see the match notification. He doesn't react I look away, I can't watch him swipe left.
The professor arrives and let's us into the classroom. She turns on the projector and starts talking about our end of semester project. "You will work in pairs of two to create a capsule collection. I must see a blend of both your styles and complete cohesion." She instructs. Everyone starts to chatter. "Your partner is the person you share work stations with." She explains.
Mark chuckles to himself. I turn to him and raise an eyebrow at him. He doesn't say anything. The professor babbles on for another twenty minutes. The class ends and everyone files out slowly. Mark turns to me and says, "we'll be in touch."
He throws his stuff into his bag and walks off. That's when I realize we don't have each other's contact info. I walk to a vending machine and get a bottle of cold brew, that's when my phone dings. I pull my phone out of my back pocket. It's a notification from my dating app. It reads, Mark is a match. Before I can tuck my phone away it dings again. It's a message from Mark, "Told you we'd be in touch, meet me outside the campus."
I walk to the front of the campus and exit where the fountain is. I see him sitting on the edge of the fountain. "I'm done for the day, do you have anymore classes?" He asks. "I'm done for today and I'm free tomorrow." I say in response. "Perfect." He exclaims. "You live in a dorm, right?" He asks. "Yeah, my room-" I start but he cuts me off. "We can go to my place." He exclaims. "I know you take the bus places; I'll drive us." He adds.
I follow Mark to a motorcycle, he hands me a helmet. "I always carry an extra, just in case." He says, flashing me his charming smile. "Just hold on, I won't let you get hurt." He says, as he tucks his back into the compartment under the seat. He hops on. I get on slowly. "Okay cutie, just hold on to my waist and enjoy the ride." He says, as he starts it up.
I gently hold onto him. Oddly enough, I've never felt safer. Eventually we pull up to an apartment building. It was nothing fancy but wasn't scary looking either. He wraps his arm around me and guides me to his apartment. He unlocks the door and let's me in. Definitely the apartment of a designer, there is fabric everywhere.
"Sorry about the mess." He says, looking slightly embarrassed. "I would've cleaned if I'd known you we're gonna be coming over." Mark emphasizes the 'you'. "It's okay I love the fashionable mess." I say with a giggle. "You have a cute laugh." He says. I feel myself blushing. "Oh, I'm sorry have I been too forward?" He asks. "No, I just..." I can't even finish the sentence.
He takes me hands. "Look, Jake, I have a confession." He says. I look at him. "I'm a bit of a greedy guy." He says. I arch an eyebrow at him. "If I want something, I've gotta have it." He says. "I see..." I say, not knowing how to respond. "I want you, cutie." Mark explains. He sits on his futon and puts his face in his hands. "God, I've layed it on thick, haven't I?" He asks.
I sit down next to him. I want him too, so I have to play his game. As an Aries, I love his forward nature. "Well Mark, I love guys who know what they want. Especially the ones who go for it. I am an Aries after all." I say. "You know what the say Aries and Aries are supposed to be perfect match." He says, he puts his hand on my upper thigh and leans in for a kiss.
His lips are so soft, yet so demanding. I feel like I'm going to melt. "So should we give 'us' a shot?" Mark asks. Mark and I are barely acquainted, but I feel a connection. I nod. "Good, not like I was gonna take no for an answer." He says, his voice deepening. "You should know though, Jake, I'm a bit dominant... it's scared some subs away." He says, with a smirk.
I blush and hide my face, I feel my face getting warmer. "Oh you're a subby boy, aren't you?" He asks. I peak at him through my fingers. "Come here and kiss me, show me that you can take orders." He says "Or maybe I'll have to punish you." He says. I shiver goes down my spine.
I scoot closer to him and kiss his soft lips. His tongue slips passed my lips. He pulls me onto his lap, he kisses me harder. His hands travel down my back. Eventually they reach my skinny jeans clad ass. He squeezes both ass cheeks. He moans as he continues to kiss me. His right hand comes up and smacks my right ass cheek. A shiver travels up my spine, is this really happening? I ask myself.
"Ah fuck you've got such a spankable ass." He whispers. "Then why don't you spank it, daddy?" I ask. "You'd like that wouldn't you?" He asks. "Well, I think those jeans need to come off first." He adds. I stand up, as soon as I do his hands go straight to my pants button.
He pulls my pants down and bites his lip. "Step out of those." He orders. I slip my shoes off and step out of my jeans. My tight pink briefs outline my hard uncut cock. He takes his shirt off, revealing a six pack, a V-line and pierced nipples. He goes to unbutton his jeans. "Take everything off, except for your undies." He orders. I strip for him, as I watch him strip.
He has more tattoos than I thought. He strips down to his black Calvin Klein boxer-briefs. "Bend over for daddy." He says. I do as he says. He pressed his bulge against my ass. "Fuck, I want that." He says, as he gently grinds against me. "I believe I promised you a spanking though." He lifts me up and carries me to his bedroom.
He has bondage gear lining the walls, and what appears to be all silk bedding. He even has cuffs set up on his bed. "How many boys have been brought in here before?" I ask. "None, I was waiting for you to match with me." He says. He points towards a wall of spanking toys. "Pick three." He says. I pick a leather paddle, a pink leather whip, and a heart shaped crop.
He props three pillows in the middle of his bed. "Bend that little ass over those pillows." He orders. I do as he says. He cuffs my ankles and wrists to the bed posts. He sits one the bed. "I'm gonna start with a little warm up, if any of this starts to hurt too bad, just tell me and I'll make it better." He says. His hand smacks my right cheek. His tattooed hand left a little sting. My cock tries to burst out of my briefs.
Mark continues on to the left cheek, he slowly starts to pick up speed. He pulls my briefs down. "Oh fuck yeah, nice and pink, with a few visible hand marks." He says, as if it turns him on. "Jake, mind if I um..." He starts. "I'm all yours daddy, if something crosses a line, I'll tell you." I say, giving him my full trust.
"That's what I like to hear." He exclaims. He spreads my ass cheeks. I hear him spit, then I feel it land on my hole. He takes what feels like his middle finger and swirls it around. Suddenly, I feel him slowly push it in. I moan louder than I meant to. He pushes it in all the way, then pulls it out. I then feel his tongue. I moan even louder, I didn't think that was possible. I feel his tongue move, then I feel the whip tails kiss my left ass cheek. I cuddle my face into the soft silk and let him have his way.
The whip leaves warm kisses all over my ass. The leather paddle follows, this one stings pretty bad. The sting turns me on though. I crave more. I want him to claim me, I want him to tell me that he owns me. Suddenly, he spreads my cheeks and the crop hits my hole. I melt into the bed.
The crop peppers my bottom and leaves hot kisses all over. "Wanna go further?" Mark asks. "I want to claim you as mine." He adds. "Claim me daddy." I say, as I try and catch my breath. His tongue presses into me again, but deeper this time. When he pulls out his warm tongue, two fingers enter. I can tell that his preparing me for his cock, something tells me that it's big.
His fingers come out. I feel the tip of his penis press against me. Along with the warm flesh, I feel cold metal. "Oh my gosh, his cock is pierced." I think to myself. He thrusts in hard, nearly taking my breath away. He starts at a steady pace, thrusting hard and fast. I start to moan, and lose myself. I feel like my soul has left my body.
"Baby?" He says. "Yeah? I ask." "That's not all of it." He says. He thrusts in even harder. "That is." He says, as he runs his fingernails down my back. "Fuck!" I exclaim. This isn't my first time, but he's making it feel like it is. As he fucks me, he whips my back and ass.
He pulls out, which almost makes me mad. I hear him shuffle through a drawer. "I want you to cum too." He says. I hear something vibrating. He takes a bullet vibrator with an elastic band and places it around my six inch cock. "Don't cum before I say, if you do I'll punish you." He explains. "Trust me that spanking was just for fun, even the fun ones will be harder next time. Trust me, you don't wanna be punished." He explains.
The vibrator is strong, I'm afraid I'll cum too soon. But I still accept, "Yes daddy." I say. He thrusts in and out and focuses the whip on my lower back. It feels like an eternity, as I'm fighting an orgasm.
"Alright, baby, get ready to cum for me." He says. He starts trusting and whipping harder. "And 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...cum for daddy!" He orders. As he says it we both yell out in pleasure. I feel myself cum and I feel his warm cum fill me.
He pulls out and he begins to unlock me. "Now that we're together, and we've inspired ourselves... Let's get to work." He says.