Bad Babysitter (Punishment and sex scene)

I've been babysitting a toddler named Bradely. Man, is that child a living Chucky doll. He threw a dirty diaper at me last time, and at the wall, and at the TV. If I can't control this child, I will get fired this time. Which I can't afford, college sucks.
This time when I'm with Bradely, he's sick in bed. I can actually catch up on some homework, while he sleeps. Nothing seems out if the ordinary, as I assume this child is asleep. His mother told me he would be. She said his father would be home in a few hours. I finish a few chapters of my homework, all seems to be well and Bradley's dad should be home soon.
That's when I hear Bradely scream his head off. I run into his room. That's when I see it. He he's colored all over his bedroom wall with a black marker. A permanent marker. I am so fired. Bradely screamed because the marker ran out of ink.
After I tuck him back into bed, I hear the door unlocking. I'm going to have to explain this to Mr. Tucker. When he walks in, he looks at me and shakes he head. "You really thought my child was in bed, son?" He asks. "I did." I say, with a confused tone. "I saw everything on the nanny cam, Elliot." He says.
"I swear, I thought he was a sleep. Please don't hire me!" I can hear the begging tone in my own voice. "Well Elliot, I can arrange something." He says. "What... anything." I tell him. "Well I'm bi, and I know you don't mind an older man." He says, raising an eyebrow. "What do you want, a blowjob?" I ask.
"No, I will have you know my wife allows me to fool around with men, just I allow her to fool around with women. There's one thing she won't let me do to her though." He says, with a soft lip bite. "I want to spank you, after all you need to be punished." He says. He guides me into his bedroom and shuts the door.
I feel myself begining to blush. "Maybe I'll even play with you a bit, finger you, fuck you?" He says. "But the spanking, is a must." He adds. I nod. "Alright boy, strip for me let me see what I've got to work with." He orders. As I pull my shirt off, I feel my cock growing harder. I take my shoes and socks off, then slowly lower my pants. I reveal my tiny black briefs, and bulge.
He pulls me closer to him, he rubs my bulge and squeezes my ass cheeks. He bends me over his knee. "Ever been spanked Elliot?" He asks me. "N-no sir." I struggle to speak. "Alright, I won't spank you too hard, then unless you ask." He says. He pulls my briefs down. His hand smacks my left ass cheek.
A shiver travels down my spine. His hand firmly smacks my right ask cheek. I let out a moan, unintentionally. The next couple smacks are harder. My cock gets harder as the spanks get harder. After a few more my butt starts to feel warm and stingy.
"Alright boy, let's take care of that hard cock." He tells me. He positions me on all foors, on the carpeted floor. I hear him sucking on his finger. A few seconds later I feel his finger slide into me. His finger finds my prostate almost instantly. He pulls out and shoves it back in a few times.
His muscular hand wraps around my six inch cock. He removes his hand and spits in it, he uses it to lube up my dick. He pumps my cock as he fingers me. It doesn't take me long to cum, between his perfect fingering and the spanking.
He pulls out his finger and takes his hand off my cock. I go to get up. "Not quite boy, clean up your mess first." He says, pointing to my cum on the carpet. "Can I have a tissue or something?" I ask. He shakes his head and makes a licking gesture.
I lick the cum spot clean, I liked being ordered around by an older man. "Don't swallow." He says. He gestures for me. I go over to him, my cum still in my mouth. He pulls me close and kisses me, he slips in his tongue. His tongue dips into the cum a couple times. He pulls away from the kiss and swallows. "Now you." He orders. I swallow too.
"You can get dressed Elliot, but no more babysitting." He says. "But-" He cuts me off. "You're experience is much better used in the bedroom." He says. I put my shirt on. "Meaning?" I ask. "I'll pay you for play." He says. He grabs my underwear from the floor. "I'm keeping these." He adds. He smells them and moans softly. "You can claim them next time." He says with a wink. I put my jeans back on as he pulls out his wallet.
He hands me two hundred dollar bills. I look at him confused. "It's only fifty for today." I tell him. "You sucked at watching my kid. One is for the spanking, one is for the play." He explains. I pocket the cash and ask no more questions. "I'll text you a date, time, and what I wanna do. You tell me what price to pay for those things. I only have one rule, everything has a price even the stuff you don't wanna do. Money is no object." He says.
Wow, no more student loans. I think to myself. "Alright, Mr. Tucker." I say as I start to head out. "Call me Ben." He says, with a wink.