Parties and werewolves don't mix

This is my first real fan fiction story I've done like one shot Stydia stories but never a story like this so I hope people like it. I don't own Teen Wolf that lovely Jeff Davis does Scarlett McCall is the only character to my name.

The rest of the week went by too long by Scarlett's standard. Between homework, cheerleading she was ready to kick back at Lydia's party tonight. Her brother ended up making first line he also explained to her how he can see, smell and hear better. She was concerned about him but she couldn't put her finger on it. Last class of the day ended she put her things in her locker and ran up to Stiles.

 "hey okay I know I cant be the only one noticing Scott and seeming how you're his other half I figured you and me can get down to the bottom of this" she said Stiles stood there surprised by everything she just said, he stared at her trying not to look down at her low cut shirt she was wearing making him nervous.

"yeah... um... no.... I s-see, I was about to do more research I think I got something" he said to her

"cool so me, you plus burgers and research" she said Stiles stood there confused she wanted to hang out with me? he thought to himself then said it out loud.

"you and me??" he asked

"yes Stilinski, Nathan isn't picking me up till 8:30 so we having all afternoon" she said heading toward his jeep. Of course Stiles wasn't going to say no, a pretty girl wants to hang with him plus it was Scarlett he missed hanging with her.

                                                                        XXX

Scarlett and Stiles spent the first half eating from IN & OUT goofing around before they started researching Stiles explained to her what he had already found. At first she thought Stiles completely lost his mind but slowly came to the realization as she recalled how Scott has been acting. Scarlett laid on Stiles' looking at another book of supernatural creatures when Scott finally walked in the room completely unaware what his best friend and sister have been up to the last few hours.

"finally get in here" Stiles rushing back to his desk

"how much adderall have you had" Scott asking picking up the bottle off the floor.

"a lot doesn't matter we've been doing research its not a joke anymore Scott, heightened senses, not to mention you don't need your inhaler anymore, it says the full moon causes strong emotions and raising your heart rate can trigger blood lust" stiles explained

"blood lust" Scott asked

"yeah your urge to kill" Stiles said

"Stiles this is crazy!!, Scarlett you really believe this? come on werewolf?." looking back at his sister as she sat up walking toward the boys.

"Scott just hear him out" she said as calmly as possible not wanting him to flip out it was hard for her already trying to believe something that should only exist in dreams.

"look the full moon is tonight I haven't seen anyone raise your pulse like Alison does you have to cancel" Stiles tries to convince Scott but he wasn't having it.

 "I made first line I have a date with girl I cant believe actually wants to go out with me why are you guys trying to ruin that!" Scott shouted back at the two of them.

"we're trying to help" Scarlett said

"look well tell her you got sick or something" Stiles said reaching over for Scott's phone only making Scott more furious as he pushed Stiles up to wall about to punch him.