One

Jamie's POV
I'm so nervous! Today is my first day at my new job at Da Kine Bail Bonds. I'm the newest member of the bounty hunting team and I work for the one and only Dog the Bounty Hunter. I pull into the parking lot of Da Kine and walk inside. "Hey sista! How are you?" Beth says, greeting me as I walk in. "I'm good. I'm nervous though." I tell her honestly. "No need to be nervous girl. Me and Lyssa got you. Come on and I'll introduce you to Big Daddy and the boys." She says, taking my hand and leading me to the other room. "Big Daddy. This is the new member of our team, Jamie. Jamie, this is Duane." "Nice to meet you Jamie. This is my son Duane Lee and my son Leland." Dog says. Leland and Duane Lee stand up to shake my hand. I see a blonde girl walk in as I sit down in the chair. "Sorry guys. It took me a second to find the file." She says as she hands the file to Duane Lee. "Hi, I'm Lyssa." "Jamie. Nice to meet you." "Alright, let's get to work." Beth says. Now it's time to focus.

Today we are chasing a girl named Wendy. She has quite a few drug charges and has been known to have a weapon. It makes me nervous but I know that it's all part of the job. "Here's your radio." Leland says as he walks up to me. "Thanks." I tell him with a smile. "Let's load up!" Duane yells walking out of the office. "Don't be nervous. It's fun once you get out there." Leland says as we walk out together. "Jamie, you ride with Big Daddy and Duane Lee today." I nod my head and hop in the backseat of the black Suburban.

Leland's POV
We are in the car, heading to find Wendy. "I saw you giving Jamie those googly eyes, bra." Baby Lyssa says, sitting next to me. "No, I wasn't. I mean, she's cute but I'm not looking for anything after my last relationship." I tell her and Beth as the laugh. "Two minute warning. One mile to go." Beth says over the radio. "Time to get in the zone guys." Dad says. "Duane Lee, you and Jamie take the back with Baby Lyssa. Me, Beth and Leland will take the front." He adds. "10-4." I say before grabbing my mace gun. We pull up and surround the house and everyone starts running. I'm standing on the porch, pounding on the door, when I hear Lyssa's voice on the radio. "She's running!" "Get her Lyssa!" Dad yells on the radio. "Duane Lee and Jamie are on her." Lyssa says as I come running around the house. "Which way did they go?" "Take a right down the alley Leland."

I take off running down the alley, trying to catch up with Duane Lee and Jamie. I see them about 20 feet in front of me and then I see Jamie hit the ground with the girl. Duane Lee and I run up about the time Jamie had Wendy in handcuffs. Dad and Beth pull up with the cars and Beth starts searching Wendy. I look over at Jamie and smile. "You sure that you've never done this before?" "Yeah, I'm sure. I went on instinct. It felt right." She says with a laugh. "That's the best thing to do. Good job." I give her a high five and we all load up and head to the jail.