Four

Leland's POV
I'm on my way to Jamie's house to pick her up for work. I want her to meet my kids tonight so she's just going to ride home with me. Plus it gives us a little more alone time. I already know that she's nervous, and she thinks that they won't like her. I pull up in her driveway and wait for her to come out to my truck. I see her open the front door and I can't help but smile. She's so beautiful and I'm so happy that she's mine. "Hey baby!" I say with a smile as she gets in the truck. "Hey!" She says, leaning over to kiss me. I pull out of her driveway and we head down the road to the office.

We walk into the office, and immediately, Dad is ready to get to work. This is going to be a tough bounty and the guy we are after is going to put up a caught. "Jamie, you are a new face around here. I want you and Baby Lyssa inside staking out the place and you'll let us know when you see the guy." Dad tells Jamie. She nods her head, but I can tell something is bothering her. Everyone is getting ready to go and Jamie walks out to the cars. I follow behind her and wrap my arms around her. "You ok?" "I'm just nervous for tonight. I'm terrified that your kids won't like me." She says with a shy smile. "They are going to love you. You're fun and outgoing. Leiah is going to want all kinds of girl time with you. Let's just focus on this bounty and then we will worry about the rest." "Ok baby." "It's time to load up. Be careful." I give her a quick kiss and go get in Beth's car.

Jamie's POV
(Later that day)
The bounty took longer than expected, but we finally got the capture. I got a little beat up today because the guy threw me on the ground while we were waiting for Dog and Leland to catch up to us, because Lyssa and I didn't have cuffs. I have a couple bruised ribs for sure, but I'll be fine. I'm walking out to Leland's Hummer and be quickly rubs around in front of me to open my door. I smile at him and then try to get in the truck. I'm having a hard time and Leland finally has to grab my waist and help me in. "I'm sorry I wasn't there baby. I'm sorry I didn't take him down before he did that." He says looking at me sadly. "Leland, it's all apart of the job. I'm fine, I promise." I tell him kissing his cheek. "You can meet the kids some other night. I'm taking you home to rest." "No baby. I want to meet them. Take me to meet your kids."

I'm sitting on the couch at Leland's trying to relax. I hear the front door open and then I see Leland's kids standing there staring at me. "Hey guys." Leland says walking back into the living room from the bedroom. His daughter runs to him and jumps in his arms. "There is somebody I want you guys to meet." Leland tells them and starts walking towards me. "Leiah, Cobie, Dakota, this is my girlfriend Jamie." Leiah walks over to me and then sits down with me. "Do you play dress up and have girl's day?" She asks looking at me. "Those are two of my most favorite things." I tell her with a smile. "Good. Daddy isn't very good at it." We all laugh and then his oldest son, Dakota, walks up to me. "Dad told me what happened today. You're a tough chick. I think we will get along just fine." Cobie walls up confused. "What happened today?" He asks. I tell him the story and when I'm finished, he high fives me. "I hope dad got ahold of him." "Trust me son, I did." Leland says. The pizza we ordered finally arrives and we all sit down to eat. I don't know what I was so worried about. We are all having the best time. They make me feel like I belong here.