Ten

Leland's POV
I wake up this morning alone in bed. I lay there for a second to see it I can pin point where in the house, Jamie is. I hear her in the bathroom, and it sounds like she is throwing up. I jump out of bed and knock on the door. "You ok baby?" I ask through the door. "I'm good. You can come in here." She says. I walk through the bathroom door and she is sitting on the floor. "Maybe we should take you to the doctor. This has been going on on and off for a week now." I tell Jamie as I sit next to her. "Actually, I already figured it out." Jamie says with a smile as she picks something up off the floor next to her.

Jamie's POV
I pick up what is lying next to me, and hold it up to show Leland. I see the smile spread across his face, and I instantly start to smile too. "Are you serious?" He asks. "Yes. This is the third one I've taken. I'm pregnant." Leland places his hands on my face and kisses me softly. I let a happy tear slip down my cheek and I smile. "I think this means we need to move up the wedding. I don't want to be fat on our wedding day." Leland looks over at me and laughs. "Whatever you wanna do baby. I'll marry you tomorrow if that's what you want." "Let's do it! Let's get married tomorrow!"

(The Next Day)
Leland and I are standing in line at the courthouse. After a long talk last night, we decided to get married today, and then after the baby is born, we  do something for everybody. "You sure you want to do this?" He asks as we move up a little in the line. "I have never been more sure of anything in my entire life. I love you so much and I can't wait to be your wife and to have this beautiful baby with you." I reassure him, smiling from ear to ear. "I feel the same way baby. Let's officially make you a Chapman."

Leland's POV
The Justice of the Peace just walked in and she smiles and greets both of us. "I hear that you two are wanting to get married." "Yes ma'am." Jamie and I both say. "Well, I just need you to fill out some of these papers. It will be a few days before you get your official marriage license but by the state of Hawaii, you will walk out of here married." The JP says, handing us both clipboards. We finish filling out the papers and the JP starts going through her routine. Jamie and I say our "I do's" and we look at the JP with a smile. "By the state of Hawaii, you are now Mr. and Mrs. Chapman." I kiss my wife and then we make our way out of the courthouse. "I can't believe we are married! I'm finally your wife." Now it's time to break the news to both our families.