Eleven

Jamie's POV
Leland and I have been married for a few months now and I'm almost 4 months pregnant. Beth and Lyssa are already planning a baby shower. We should be finding out the sex of the baby tomorrow. We were finally able to tell the kids a couple weeks ago and Leiah is so excited. Right now I'm laying in bed because I'm trying not to get sick. Baby Lyssa thinks I'm having a girl because I have been so sick. I wouldn't mind having a girl honestly but I will be perfectly happy either way. "How are you feeling baby?" My husband asks as he walks in the bedroom. "I'm better now. Just trying to get rid of my nausea."I tell him honestly. He climbs in bed with me and cuddles up to me and starts rubbing my stomach. "You better quit making mama sick. And tomorrow, I hope you cooperate so we can find out what you are." Leland whispers with a kiss to my stomach. Watching him like this just makes me fall more in love with him.

Leland's POV
I love curling up in bed with Jamie and rubbing her growing stomach. She is finally starting to show a bit and looks more beautiful every day. "What do you want to do today?" Jamie asks me with a smile. "I was thinking that we could go into the office today. I need to get caught up on some things." I tell her. "Yeah. I need to catch up too." She says as we start getting out of bed. "I don't want to work after the baby is born." She adds turning to look at me. "Whatever makes you happy baby. We will be fine." I tell Jamie with a smile and walk over to kiss her softly.

(The Next Day)
Jamie and I just got to the doctor and we are sitting in the waiting room waiting to be called back. "Do you want a boy or girl?" Jamie asks me grabbing my hand that's resting on her thigh. "I'll be happy either way, but I really want another daughter. Then I would have 2 of each." I tell her as a smile spreads across my face. "What if we decide to have more after this one?" "I'll be happy with whatever we have, even if this one isn't a girl, I'll be thrilled. I'm starting a family with you." She kisses me softly as a nurse comes out and calls us back.

Jamie's POV
I get back to the exam room and sit on the table. Leland pulls up a chair next to me and the nurse starts asking her 20 questions. "How's the sickness been lately?" The nurse asks. "It's better, but it's still rough. I don't throw up as much but I'm nauseous all day long." I say to her honestly. "I'll talk to the doctor and see if she can prescribe you something for that." She says with a smile and finishes what she needs to do before walking out to get the doctor.

I lay down on the table and pull my shirt up. The doctor squirts gel on my stomach and starts the sonogram. "Everything is looking really good. The baby has a strong heartbeat, the movement is fantastic, growing perfectly. Do you wanna know the sex?" The doctor asks and Leland and I nod excitedly. She moves the wand around trying to find the perfect spot. After several minutes, she's about to give up, when finally the baby moves just right. "Congrats! It's a girl."