~...Chapter 3~...

Thomas' POV

Tuesday, April, 15

6:00 a.m.

I woke up from my annoying, familiar alarm clock. I couldn't get Newt out of my head all day yesterday. I just.. don't know. I laid there in bed for a few minutes until I thought that maybe Minho would want to come to the diner with me this time. Maybe he would like it since we haven't gone there in a few years. I decided to get out my phone and text him. Hopefully.

Thomas: Hey Min, remember that one diner down the road of my house?

*No respond*

Thomas: Minho

Thomas: Minho

Thomas: MINHO!!!

Minho: What?! What do you want?!

Thomas: Remember that diner down the road of my house?

Minho: That garbage place?

Thomas: What?! No, it's not garbage! And yes, that place.

Minho: Mmm, no.

Thomas: Please?

Minho: Nope

Thomas: PLEASE!!

Minho: ...

Minho: Fine! I'll go! Now, will you shut up?

Thomas: Yep, see you in 20

Minho: Why not 30?

Thomas: 20

Minho: Alright

I rolled my eyes. Minho, you really are a pain. I put my phone back on my nightstand and left the bathroom to take a shower.

After about.. an eight-minute shower brushed my teeth and then I got out and put on some clothes. today, I decided to wear a plain white t-shirt and some black skinny jeans. I tucked in my shirt and put on my black converse. Today was gonna be a good day. I just knew it.

I got my backpack and a light jacket on, just in case it was cold again. Then, I grabbed my house keys and walked out the door. And I was right. It was a nice day out. I walked down the peaceful street, like yesterday, and made it to the diner in almost 4 minutes.

I walked in a familiar scent filled my senses. I just loved this place. I don't even know why I and  Minho stopped coming. I looked around but didn't see the blond. Does he not work today? I truly hope he does. I couldn't get him out of my mind yesterday. I don't know why. For all I know, he could be a murderer. Or something bad. I don't know.

Anyway, I saw the same girl who took me to my table at the front again. (A/n Wow. Shocking, right?) So I walked up to her. "Hello, how may I help you today?" She smiled. "Hi, can I get a table for 2?" I said. She put something in her little tablet thing. "Alright, and under what name?" she asked with another smile. "Thomas Greene," I said. "Back so soon?" She smirked. I let out a fake laugh, though it kinda freaked me out that she remembered I was here yesterday. Then again, it is really weird how I think I might like a new boy, that I don't even know! I honestly just didn't really want to talk to her. "Yeah, I mean, the food was so good I had to come back." That was half true. Yes, the food was good, but I was kinda hoping I would see the blond. Newt was his name. How could I even forget about him? Once I said that she laughed a bit. "I'll tell that to the cook." She got two menus. "Alright, fallow me please." I nodded and followed her to my seat. She sat me in a seat close to the one I had yesterday. "Thank you," I said softly. "Yep, your waiter will be out soon." And she walked away, just like yesterday.

I sat down and took a menu, though I wanted what I had yesterday. I just sat there, probably looking like I just got stood up on a date. Anyway, at least 15 minutes later, Minho finally arrived. He didn't see me so I had to call out to him. "Minho! Over here!" I yelled, having everyone look at me. I shrunk down in my seat. Oops. Well, at least he saw me.

"Hey Min," I said as he sat down. He looked up at me with tired eyes and a tired tone, saying, "Why? Why would you make me come here?" I laughed at him. He now looked mad. "Because, we haven't been here in a while, and I came here yesterday and the food still tastes amazing!" I said excitedly. "Sure, okay, I'm never doing this again." He looked at me with the dead eye. "Sorry, not sorry man" Minho rolled his eyes. "Let's just order," He said, looking down at his menu. "Alright." And after that, everything went silent.

I wasn't sure why, but I and Minho have grown.. distant. He's started hanging with the popular people, leaving me along. Though I do have Chuck, he goes to a different school though. So yeah, guess I'm still pretty lonely.

A few minutes later, while I'm "looking" for what I want to eat, I hear a beautifully familiar voice. "Hello, my name's Newt, and I'll be your waiter today." As soon as I heard him, I felt a large blush spread across my face. "Hi, yeah, can I get the- Wait, NEWT!?"

Muwhaha, a cliffhanger! Okay. Hello. Sorry, I know that this chapter is short but I'm kinda having writer's block. I do know what will be in the next chapter since it's just Newt's POV but after that, I will not know what to do. Sorry. If you have any ideas, Please let me know. Anyway, I'm gonna try and get another chapter out later tonight.. but it might be hard. Anyway, I really hope you guys liked today's chapter! BYEEE!!

945 words

-Kate