Chapter 3 New.

We both woke up to the most annoying noise in the world. I turned on my side pressing snooze on my phone it was 8:15am. We got up and showered leaving swiftly after catching coffee on the way to the airport. We had packed the cars the night before and talked to the airport people setting everything in place. We had to do a lot to ship both cars over it costed an arm and a leg.I called both our families telling them when we would be there so they could say one last goodbye. We were in the parking lot about to walk in to the airport. We brought all of our stuff to costumes and then sat on one of the benches in the middle of the airport. About a half hour passed before we saw our families emerge from the crowd. I saw Ava come bounding towards us running into my arms."I'm gonna miss you so much don't leave me here Gavin has gone insane. I laughed and held her tighter"don't be like that I will call as much as I can and visit you to."I'm going to miss my family but I need a fresh start. I let her go and she fell into Luke's arms beside me."It's never to late to stay here."I heard my mom say I shook my head and pulled her into my arms for the last time for a while. We said our goodbyes and luke and I headed for our gate after the last call for our flight. We boarded our plane and sat down together.

*********

After the three hour flight we took our carry-on and got a cab giving the driver the address. We arrived at the flat and walked up the front steps. We opened the front door and walked up a flight of stairs to our door. We opened it and just stared in astonishment it was just like the pictures beautiful and spacious."Holy shitballs this is our place of living" I said Luke just Sitting in the middle of the floor. We got all our stuff the cars would be there the next day. I went downstairs to get the rest of our stuff from the cab a tipped the driver and walked back inside. I saw Luke in the hallway with a beanie and a coat on i decided to have a little fun and walk up behind him and weird him out. I put down the boxes and tiptoed behind him."Hi there little boy want some candy ?" I said scaring the shit out of him but when he turned around it wasn't him. "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry i thought you were my roommate we just moved in across the hall." He looked really creeped out and i felt so bad. He was about 6ft and had chocolate brown curly locks,emerald eyes that could see right through you and tattoos all over. To say he was gorgeous would be an understatement. After admiring his beautifully toned body I realized I was staring and look to the floor." It's fine it was actually quiet funny even though I almost shit my pants." We laughed his accent thicker than yogurt."Well sorry either way I'm Alex" "Harry"

"Well it's nice to meet you I should probably go but it was nice to meet you if you need anything I'm right across the hall."I said hoping he would need something everyday of his life."Thanks I'll see you around". I smiled like a school girl and walked into the apartment. I wasn't surprised when I saw Luke pressing his head to the door when I walked in. He smiled like a mad man and pointed his finger at me as if he was making a point."I call dibs" is all I said as I smiled at him putting down the boxes in my hand."He is literally the cutest man I have ever seen in my life" I said Luke shushing me because I didn't even realize I was almost shouting." I bet your smiling so big its a little creepy."W

*******

We sat in the middle of the floor with our Chinese take out we had spent the rest of the day unpacking we did a lot we only had one more day I think."Well I know the first think we are gonna be getting...A TV" I laughed at Luke's comment and through my box of rice and chicken away."Well I'm gonna set up my bed nightie night." "night" was all I heard from Luke before I passed out on my comforter on the floor.

*4 days later*

Sadly I hadn't seen Harry at all these passed four days but on the bright side we got all of our furnishing done and it looked amazing we got one of those couches that is in an L shape it was the most comfortable thing in the world and we got a Flat screen it wasn't that big but it would do we both got mattress for our rooms and we just used our old comforters.It was Thursday in the after noon me and Luke just sitting around the flat doing nothing proactive."Hey I'm going to go check out that cafe you talked about want to join?"Luke said "I would but I think I'm just gonna stay in but while your there could you get the hours we are going to work and all that good stuff?" "yeah I'll see you later byyyyeeee."I laughed as the door shut behind him. I was about to put in a movie when I heard a knock at the door."coming" I opened the door and almost fell to my knees when i saw the handsome boy from earlier that week."Hey I was just wondering if you had any thing to do and maybe if you..." he trailed off but I knew what he meant and was screaming inside because of joy." um actually I was about to watch a movie want to join me?" I asked hoping to god he would say yes." yeah sure" I let him in and closed the door. As he was walking in I jumped up and down doing a little dance behind him so he couldn't see I stopped just in time when he turned around."Anything to drink?" " A cup of tea would be nice one sugar and milk?" "Really that is how I take mine" "Wow really all my friends say it's not sweet enough finally someone who gets me." I laughed and poured two mugs full of warm tea."So tell me about yourself" he asked "Well I just moved here from America with my best friend Luke we are loners together even though every time I find a cute guy he tries stealing them from me. Ha-ha and I just graduated from Middlebury college in Vermont 2 days ago um I'm 20 my favorite colors turquoise I'm the definition of lazy even though I do walk everyday and yeah that's me tell me about yourself Harry" I laughed and then he started talking " Well I am also 20 My favorite color is green I also just graduated from university about a week ago and I could live off of tea and pork and I love dogs and children the are so cute and I think you are very beautiful and think we should continue this conversation sometime over dinner."

(Sorry it's super long but I couldn't help my self please vote and comment I want your feedback! love everyone that is reading if anyone is ready )

Twitter : @Alex_Dorce

Snapchat: alexdorce