Chapter 8 Boyfriend

Alex's POV

We had just gotten back from the airport and were hungry so we decided to go get some food. Luke was famished so he just stayed home and went to bed. We didn't do anything special just a Wendy's that was close by. "So I was thinking we have been spending a lot of time together and thought maybe we should I don't know make this official." Harry said as he finished his food. I was surprised and couldn't really even talk I mean I've known him for only 3 weeks. I was ecstatic of course I wanted to say yes but I needed to talk to Luke before I made my decision."Um let me think about it I'll be right back I just have to use the lou."I hope he didn't think I was leaving because I was really just go to the bathroom. Once I was in there I took my phone out dialing Luke's cell knowing he would answer because his phone was on his night stand next to his bed."Hello" I heard him say through the line sounding a little groggy."Hey Luke I need your opinion Harry just asked me to be his girlfriend and I don't know what to do!" I said panicking not know what I should say. "Well you obviously need to calm it down and go get your man before I steal him" he said "are you sure?"

"Couldn't be more sure now get off the phone and go get him" he said laughing. I hung up before he could finish his sentence and ran into the other room. Harry still sat at our table I decided to have a little fun and I walked up to the table and stood on one of the chairs."THIS BEAUTIFUL MAN IS MY BOYFRIEND EVERYONE AND I AM PROUD TO SAY THAT!" I yelled through out the building. Harry looked up at me with that amazing smile of his and helped me down from the chair. I wasted no time and connected our lips immediately kissing him with a growing passion. Our lips moved in sync as my hands trailed up and down his toned abdomen.

********

I woke up next to my gorgeous boyfriend and smiled just admiring his beauty. I didn't know where we were I assumed his apartment but I've never been in it. I got out of bed and walked around the extremely neat house wearing only his shirt from last night. It was very nice and had the same layout as mine. After my little exploration I crawled back into bed careful not to wake Harry. I left a trail of kisses from the base of neck up to his face. He smiled and then kissed me opening his eyes. "Good morning girlfriend"he said in a low rough voice that I instantly fell in love with."Good morning boyfriend"