Chapter 12 Friends

Harry's P.O.V

I woke up next to the set of brown eyes I instantly fell in love with. She smiled and looked at me."Good morning did you have fun last night?" I said with a cheeky grin. "I had A LOT of fun last night but I forget who I was with I think his name is Harris or was it Harmon I'm not sure." She laughed and I took her in my arms and tickled her side making her jump and giggle."HARRY THATS HIS NAME IT WAS HARRY!" She yelled and I chuckled let her go. "That's better" I said looking at her "oh my god I almost died of laughter your gonna get payback for that. So what are we doing today?" she asked catching her breath. "I think I'm going to introduce you to some of my friends." She looked at me with a smirk on her face. "Okay I'm gonna get changed meet you at my place?"

"Yeah" I said giving her a small peck before heading to the bathroom.

********

Alex's P.O.V

We went to the cafe I work at and I met some of Harry's friends. There was a couple Niall and Makaya they are so cute Makaya had brown eyes like me and we had a lot in common and instantly because buddies. Niall was a Irish blonde he styled his Hair up in a quiff he was very funny. Then there was Marcus and Liam they both had brown hair and styled them in quiffs all of them were very attractive ,but not as beautiful as Harry of course. We had finished and Makaya and I exchanged numbers. Me and Harry were currently at my place watching jaws because I have never watched it. "Hey you want to know something?" I said he looked down at me. We were currently cuddled up together. I signaled him to come closer so I could whisper in his ear. "I really really love you a lot" I said giggling like a school girl. "Well you want to now something even more interesting? I love you so much I can't even measure it."

"Awwwww" I said and placed a gentle kiss to his lips. After another movie we fell asleep in each other's arms.

(Hey guys sorry for the shorty but isn't it cute? The while time I wrote this

I kept saying awwwwww because I literally want what they have. Anyways hope you like it comment and vote and favorite and all that love you guys byyyyeee

-A. xoxo