Chapter 15 Nightmares

I'm sowwy I haven't posted in a while I just didn't know what to write and it was so frustrating. But I'm gonna try to post regularly once or twice a week. I'm really sorry but I hope you like the chapter.

-A xxxx ;-)

Alex's POV

*dreaming*

"I love you daddy"

"I love you too my princess are you ready to go home ?" We had just got done dinner at my grandparents and were heading home. The car stopped. It was pitch black outside but I knew we weren't to far from home I figured we were just stopping for gas so I closed my eyes. The car door opened and 2 men sat down next to me. "Daddy who's that ?". "They are my friends baby it's okay." They both had dread locks and looked high as hell. "Is this your daughter ?" one of the men said as he pulled me closer to him. "Yeah Hey! what are you doing ?" I felt a uneasiness in my stomach. The man kept touching me and started grabbing 'things'. "DAD! MAKE HIM STOP DAAADD!"

*end of dream*

"Alex! Alex! wake up!"

I heard Harry say. I was covered in sweat and my breathing was erratic. I looked over at my bedside clock it was 2 in the morning.

"It's okay I'm here. Shhhhhhh it's okay" Harry held me to his chest stroking my hair as I sobbed quietly. "He touched me" I cried out softly into his neck. "Do you want to talk about it?" I cried a little heavier assuming he would take that as a no. "I won't leave I'm always here for you."

********

*later that morning*

Harry's P.O.V

"Do you want to talk about it ?"

I said trying to stay calm but on the inside I was so worried I might have a panic attack.

"Um...Well...I.....*dramatic sigh* back when I was little I didn't really have my dad there. Ever since I can remember I have never lived with him and every year I would only see him on my

Birthday. But after a while he didn't come up anymore. He always blamed it on not having enough money. He got into this phase where he would blame me for never going down to Connecticut to see him but it's not like I could I was only 14. He stopped coming up on my 13th birthday and we never really talked. He would get me presents and stuff but it never felt right. I never got to see him and um I feel like I could have done so much better on trying to see him. " By the end of her speech She was balling I walked over and pulled her close to me.

"I'm here to comfort you. If you need anything just ask. I'm not going to say don't worry about it you'll be fine because I'm not gonna bullshit you I only want to help you. I'm here every step you take. Wow I sound so cheesy right now but it's true."

"Haha I love you harry I'm so happy your in my life."

(I'm sorry it's short and sloppy I wanted to get you guys a chapter because it's been so long. I love you all thanks for reading don't forget to comment your thoughts and vote :) and I promise a better chapter is coming soon and it's going to be very interesting...)

-A. Xoxo