Chapter 6- Mal's Transformation and A Family Reunion

Update cuz it's a Monday! (See, I didn't forget even though it's summer)

Third Person’s POV:
On the Isle:
    Mal had gotten settled and decided to go to Lady Tremaine’s Curl Up & Dye. She went in and surprised Dizzy, the daughter of Drizella.
“Mal! Is Evie back, too?” Dizzy asked.
    “As if. I, um, forgot that you guys don't open till midnight. Place looks good. So what is your deal? Has your grandmother given you any customers yet?” Mal asked.
“Ah, just a witch here and there. Mostly, it's a lot of scrubbing and scouring and sweeping. Lots and lots of sweeping,” Dizzy answered.
    “Sounds like the old Cinderella treatment, eh?” Mal asked
Faith, Mal’s sister, was in the back and poked her head out from the back and dropped the bowls in her hands. “Mal?” she breathed.
    Mal turned around. “Faith?” she asked.
    “Yeah! What happened to your hair?” Faith asked.
    “I could say the same for your’s! It isn’t all green any more!” Mal exclaimed.
    “Well, it’s been a long time since we’ve seen each other but, yeah, I dyed the tips green and everything else is purple. Well, Dizzy dyed it,” Faith told Mal.
    “It’s good! A lot more, you,” Mal told Faith.
    “Thanks!” Faith responded.
    “So, you used to do Evie, right?” Mal asked Dizzy. Dizzy nodded. “Do you have any ideas for me?” she asked.
    Dizzy started inspecting Mal. “Mm. The washed-out blonde with purple tips? The best of no worlds. You can't see where your face ends and your hair begins! Oh, what is this, "Bored to Death Pink"? Hmm. How far can I go?”
    “The works? I mean, whatever makes me feel like me, but, you know… way worse,” Mal answered.
    “Yay!” Dizzy squealed and she and Faith started to do Mal’s hair.
Once they were done, Mal looked in the broken mirror. “Hey! There I am. Voila!” Mal said.
    “Voila. For me?” Dizzy asked as Mal gave her money.
“Yeah. You earned it,” Mal told her.
    “Fork it over, ya runt,” Harry demanded as he came in.
    “Everyday you come in here, Harry, and everyday you walk out empty handed. What makes you think today’s gonna be any different?” Faith taunted.
    “Because I’m gonna sword-fight ya,” He answered.
    “Good luck with that,” Faith responded. “I’ve been sword-fighting since I could walk.”
    “So have I,” He responded.
    “If I win, you stop bugging us. Permanently.” Faith told him.
    “And if I win-” He started.
    “Doesn’t matter. Because you’re not,” Faith sassed him.
    “Don’t ya wanna know what I get?” He asked with a crazy glint in his eye and that stupid evil smirk.
    In response, Faith started fighting. Harry and Faith were locked in a fierce battle. Faith soon gained the upperhand.
    “Lost your touch?” Faith teased.
    Harry attacked with even more rigor.
    Faith got him close to the door, his boundary line, when, “If I win, you join Uma’s gang. And go on a date with me,” Harry said, looking Faith in the eye.
    Faith faltered for a second, shocked at what he wanted. She then attacked even more ferociously to make up for it
    He crossed the doorway. “Sorry, Harry,” Faith told him. “But I’ll still go on that date with ya.”
    “Really?” Harry asked shocked. They didn’t really date on the Isle. It was more gang activity.
    “Sure. On the 30th of February,” Faith answered.
    He glared. “That isn’t a real date, and you know it.”
    Faith just smiled at him. “By Harry!” Harry was on his way out when he turned around. “So, you’re back?” He asked Mal. “Uma’s not going to give you your territory back.”
    “I wasn’t aware it had left the family.” Mal turned to Faith. “Did it?”
    “Not that I was aware. Last time Uma and I got in a fight, I won. She couldn’t bug Dizzy, Anne, Shannon, Shane, and I for a week,” Faith responded.
    “Oh, so Harry, did you just lie to me?” Mal asked, getting dangerously close to Harry.
    “Oh, um, miscommunication,” Harry said and ducked away from Mal. “I’ll be seeing ya. Uma’s gonna love this!” He called as he exited the salon.
    “Great,” Mal said. “So much for being low-key.”
    “Hey, when you’re Maleficent’s daughter low-key is kinda hard to come by,” Faith told her. “So, where are you staying?”
    “The old hangout,” she responded.
    “Nice. Don’t want Mom to know you’re here?” Faith asked.
    “I brought her with me. She’s a lizard,” Mal answered.
    “Oh. I kinda forgot,” Faith admitted. “Diaval’s kinda been my parent all my life.”
    “True,” Mal said.