Chapter 14- Dizzy's Surprise

(A/N: I know that today is not a Monday, but this is the last chapter and it's really short and I wanted to get it out. I'll be posting the next story with my original plot within a few weeks. Hope you've enjoyed reading this as much as I have writing it! Comments are always appreciated!)

Third Person's POV:

On the Isle:

Dizzy was sweeping Lady Tremaine's Curl Up & Dye when some royal guards come it. One hands her a scroll, with a warm smile. She opens it.

"'His Royal Majesty, King Ben of Auradon and his Counselor, Ms. Evie of the Isle, hereby request the pleasure of your company, Dizzy Tremaine, for the current academic year at Auradon Prep. Please notify His Majesty's couriers of your response to this request. We'd love you to join us at Auradon Prep. Will you come? Signed, King Ben.'" Dizzy read. She then squealed and hugged the guard that gave her the scroll. He smiled at the girl.
"Zip it up!" Lady Tremaine yelled.
"Yay!" Dizzy squealed and twirled around, ignoring her grandmother.

Back to Cotillion by the Boat: Uma rose up from the ocean. "What? You didn't think this was the end of the story, did you?" she asked. She then laughed and went back into the ocean.

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed it! I have another book that's all my own creation ready to publish. I will make a book based off of the 3rd movie when it comes out. (Probably a few weeks after.) Just comment if you'd like to read the 3rd book I have that's all my own. Thanks!