Chapter 13- Cotillion Catastrophe

It's a Monday,  you know what that means! (P.S. Only one chapter til this is over!)

The TV:
"Evie, you look beautiful!" A reporter commented on Evie's outfit.
"Thank you so much," Evie told them.
"Did you design the barrette?" Another asked.
"It's beautiful, isn't it? Uh, no, it's not my creation. Many of the hair accessories this evening are by a fabulous new designer, 'Dizzy of the Isle,'" She answered.
"That's me! I made that! Eeeee!" DIzzy squealed.
"Knock it off!" Lady Tremaine scolded.

"I'm sorry, Granny!" Dizzy said.
Diavanna's POV:

Evie had already made her way through the reporters and now it was my turn. I was wearing a long white ball gown with not sleeves. It had black lace from the neckline to a few inches below my waist and then was like rivers flowing to almost the bottom. My heels were similar. They were white with black lace over them. They were also open toe, so I had my toes painted white with a black raven on each big toe and black thorns on the rest. Ryan gave me a corsage that was black with white flowers and a black and white rose tiara to wear in my hair that was done in a fancy bun with two white flowers in it. I had on a black and white rose necklace, matching earrings and ring. 

"Diavanna! You look amazing!" One reporter commented

"Thank you!" I responded.

"Where did you get the tiara?" Another asked.

"From my boyfriend, Ryan," I answered, we didn't want everyone knowing we were soulmates, just yet.

I answered some more questions and went inside.
"Jane! There you are, my dear. Well, everything looks beautiful, my love. But we just need to ladle out the punch before the sherbet melts," Fairy Godmother told her daughter.
"Mom, I have a date," Jane told her mother. Aww, I loved Jane and Carlos as a couple. I really hope they're soulmates, too.
"A date? Really?" She asked then turned to Carlos, "Do you have a date, too?"
"Yeah," Carlos answered.

"Really? Yeah," Fairy Godmother said, not getting that Jane and Carlos were together.
"Mom," Jane said and grabbed Carlos's hands.
"Bippity boppity. Oh!" Fairy Godmother melted at the sight.
"After you," Carlos told Jane and lead her away.

I walked over to Evie and Amelia. Amelia was wearing a yellow ball gown that had roses embroidered along the bodice, mint green heels with bows, and a ming green and yellow corsage (she got it for herself since she was going solo). Her blonde hair was in a fancy updo with a crystal hair accessory holding it together. She had mint green eyeshadow and red lipstick on.

 She had mint green eyeshadow and red lipstick on