SMS Attack

Hi ya readers. How are you all?? God bless and my prayers hope you are all doing well.. Thanks for reading the previous episode. Without further episodal intro talk let me head straight to the episode.

We all know that in a somewhat strange manner I got Anitha's contact number and the connection continued through sms. Regarding my relationship with Anitha, I have broken down (almost a or close enough to a breakup) four times till date. Each time it is a different way with the similar reasons as to why. I will tell you all those through seperate episodes. In this episode I will tell you about breaking down for the second time with her.

Trying to take a place in someone's life isn't that easy. Not all are lucky, blessed and happy those who get fixed to that place for as long as they can. For one day the gum has to wear out and the sticker has to fall. And don't mistake me please I personally wish that the sticker sticks still and the gum stays strong for long. I hope you understand what I was trying to tell.

My first break came in that place where I was in the principal's office for "harassing" her in the name of a so called "love" feeling. It was just that I was not in the correct mindset to understand what had happened with me.

The second break is a mixture of two to three simultaneous incidents that occurred in an unexpected flow. Ok let me be frank. Once I got back into her thoughts and feelings, I forgot my life again. I don't know from where that pride came. I ignored my classmates. I didn't pay attention to whatever my parents used to say to me. After that lovely evening when we exchanged contact numbers, things were heavy smooth. It became as if everything was a must do schedule.

Morning- Go to college.

Some time in the entire day at college- Go check her out. Talk to her.

Evening- Come back home and start texting her again.

This became a very crazy schedule and all those days when the conversation was off from her end, the entire night till the next evening whenever she used to text, it was extremely dull and lazy. I didn't do anything. I forgot every other task that I had to do. My parents and my uncle had opened a grocery store near our home and even in that hectic customer management, texting wouldn't stop till 09:30pm. Many of the people who were around me had already discovered that Robin has fallen for the fragrance of a girl. Many of them used to ask me in kannada "Yenappa hudgi matter ah???" I will give the hindi translation for this "Kya bhai ladki ka chakkar hai kya???" I'm sorry that the English translation wouldn't be as good as the hindi and kannada ones. So it's like your friend asking you "Hey man!! A girl eh???" You understand the expression and my excitement right?? And I used to nod my head...

A heavy hit came to our conversations in the form of a forward message which was titled "Friend's Diary". The main intention of this message was to fill in all my details in response to it. The then digital form of the slam book. Fill it - Send it - Forward it. When I got this message, I was pretty damn excited for two reasons. One and primarily - Anitha had sent it and Two and secondarily - I would get to know her bio data. My fingers raced through the keypad, typing and filling all the details. I shared mine. She shared her's. We shared a very lovely and interesting set of particulars but there was one thing that destroyed the feel of each and every other future conversations. And that was the year of birth. I was born in 1997 and she was born in 1996. I was a year younger to her. Just one damn year. I don't know properly what happened from here. Whether it was the lack of trust on me or insecurity reasons or taking advantage of my details or some other factor??? Her messages used to contain one good word which every guy hates it when his crush or to be gf or lover uses it on him. That is ''bro''. For the first time in life, guys I didn't know that I was put in the "bro-zone". I was shocked and out of reactions when her messages used to come like this. Initially I refused to be addressed like that. But later on I accepted that on only two thoughts. One - it was just a messaging slang. Two - I didn't want to lose her or her company. She didn't know that I was refusing to be 'brothered' for these two reasons. And later on this was heavily misused or taken advantage of. I was not supposed to use "dear". Sometimes I was even forced to address her as 'sister'. And in response I had to react in such a way as to not hurt anyone except me. To be true to myself, I never felt any or will feel any sort of 'sisteren' feelings for her. Doesn't matter even if she is mine or not. I am standing on firm mentality grounds and on equality basis, that I will not become any girl's brother unless I feel it right. So sorry people especially some girls if I am hurting anyone. Iam extremely sorry. My bad!! I get carried away by hurtful and harsh feelings a lot of times.

So this is just one incident of break 1. There is one more incident of break 1 which I would post in the next episode....

And yes of course, I don't know whether the real Anitha is reading all these or not. Anitha incase you are reading this I would request you to please not react in haste but to wait and react completely after the last episode of this book. If I am hurting anyone's feelings or emotions please do bring it to my notice not in the comments section but at my mail id which is in the story description outside the episodes. I will surely respond back.

Thank you readers for reading this episode. God bless..