Chapter 3 : Exhibition

Raj uncle holds a very special place in my life, it's because of him that I am alive today.

I was 15 when that incidend took place, I was coming back from my school and was trying to cross the road and suddenly I heard a loud sound of horn from the opposite direction, I looked in that direction and my feet just froze at its place, a huge bus at high speed was approaching towards me, my all senses went numb I couldn't feel anything, I wanted to move my legs and run away but my legs or to be more precise my brain didn't support.
I was standing there like a dummy ready to get hit by the bus when a hand pulled me towards the side of the road. I stumbled down because of the sudden force and fractured my right leg but got saved from getting hit by the bus, the person who saved me risking his own life was Raj uncle, if he had not been there I wouldn't be alive right now. That's the reason why I respect him so much and never deny to whatever he says, my mom and dad takes advantage of this and whenever they want me to do something which I have refused to, they just tell it to Raj uncle and that's how I always get trapped in thier plan.

I was thinking about all these stuff when mom called me down for some evening snacks.

"Hey dad, when did you return from work" I asked dad as I saw him sitting in the garden with mom.

"While you were busy with your paintings" he said as I sat next to him, I just chuckled in return

"Pari, it's your final decision right that you don't want to join our company and make your career in painting" dad asked me

"Yes I am sure dad" I told him

"So pari I think you should register your name for the painting exhibition that is going to take place in Mumbai from next week, it is held specially for newcomers to encourage them and their painting skills"

"Oh really! That's great, what's the procedure for it" I asked dad

"Oh you don't worry about that I will do all the arrangements as it's organised by my friend, you just tell me are you interested in it" he asked me

" Yes yes yes dad, I really wanna go there, it will be my first exhibition I am so excited"

"Ok, so choose any two of your paintings that you want to display in that exhibition" dad told me

"You are the best dad" I said hugging him

"Tell me something new" he said smiling

I went to my room and started going through all my paintings, I was so confused I didn't knew which one should I choose so I decided to call Nishi for some help, I know that duffer is useless but still I don't have any other options.

❤️🌈❤️🌈❤️🌈❤️🌈❤️🌈❤️🌈

Aloha

How was the chapter?

I hope I didn't bore you guys 😝

Wait for the next update