Chapter 5 : The first Meeting

Pari's POV

Finally it was the time to leave for Mumbai, I was so excited about the exhibition and also nervous, nervous thinking that whether my plan will work or not. Nishi had done all the arrangements of my stay there. Sid lived in an 30 storey building, his flat was on 14th floor, we were very lucky as the flat just next to his was empty and so we rented that. Also the place where he lived was pretty near to the exhibition hall. We had convinced my parents by saying that the house belonged to Nishi's close friend and that he stayed near that place only so there is nothing to be worried of. Keeping all the negative thoughts aside I picked my back and went downstairs.

"Pari I still don't like this idea of you staying alone in such a big city, should I accompany you" my mom said getting worried

"Mom! I will be fine, I am 21 and also the house which I have rented is of Nishi's friend I told you na"

"But still, I am worried about you" she said with a sad face

"Oh my dear mom I will be fine, it's just a matter of few days then I will be back to you" I said smiling

"Are all these words for your mom only nothing for your dad" dad said

"Arre dad that can never happen, I will miss you the most, even more than mom" I said the last part in a whisper so that only dad can hear it

"Really, you little liar" my dad said laughing

We all went outside where the car was ready for departure, Raj uncle and diya aunty wished me good luck and gave some safety advices.

"You have arranged all the things properly na" I asked Nishi

"Nishi's all works are perfect" he said proudly

I sat in the car ready to leave

"Take care beta, eat properly don't skip your food because of work..." My mom kept saying this things and I nodded assuring her.

"Come back only when the mission gets completed" Nishi said

"Which mission?" My dad asked frowning

"This idiot" I muttered in a lower voice gritting my teeth

"Ah dad he is talking about the exhibition, umm.. it's like a mission only na" I said getting nervous

"I am sure you will beta, best of luck and take care" he said

I bid goodbye to everyone by waving my hand. This Nishi is such a duffer I hope he doesn't create any problems in my absence.
.
.
.
.
.

I got out of the car and looked at the building. It was so royal and prestigious, no doubt why only rich people live here. The driver helped me in carrying the luggage.

"It's okay I can carry it from here" I told him and gave the tip to him. I entered the elevator and pressed 14th.

The doors of the elevator opened with a ting sound and my eyes grew wide on seeing the view in front of me. It was Mr. Sidharth Singhania standing in front of me I couldn't believe it for a second. He was busy in his phone, he didn't saw me and directly barged into the elevator, before I could move we bumped into each other. He looked up and faced me, 'oh my oh my the butterflies in my stomach' I was just staring at him with wide eyes like a fool. I was brought back to this word by the sound of elevator.

"I am really very sorry" I said hastily

"It's.... It's okay" he said

I picked my bag and moved out of the elevator as fast as possible. " Uhhh it was so embarrassing" I spoke to myself closing my eyes after he was gone.

"But wait why did I apologise, it was his mistake, he was so busy in his phone that he didn't notice me and bumped into me, he didn't even apologise" I mumbled

Flat No. 205, I unlocked the door and entered inside. It was huge and too much for a single person like me. The first thing I did was to open the curtains and look at the view, it was so beautiful. I stared outside for few minutes and then started arranging my things. After doing all that I sat on the couch and this morning's incidents started playing in my head. He definitely looks more handsome in real, he was in his formal clothes, just a single look at him erupted so many Butterflies in my stomach. 'If I am so nervous by just looking at him then how will I be able to talk to him' I thought.

Hola...

Finally Sid is here 😍😍 I know it was just a glimpse of him but I assure you I'll make it up in the next chapter.