Chapter 18 : Sid's POV❤️

Sid's POV
(❤️❤️Surprise! Surprise! ❤️❤️)

I had never imagined in my life that a person whom I met just few days ago would affect me this much, I don't know what this is called but I surely know that she is very special to me. I felt an instant connection when I first saw her in the elevator, just few seconds and I was thinking about her for the whole day. I had never let anyone come near me because I was scared that they will leave me one day or the other, that's what I have seen since my childhood. Everything I loved had been snatched away from me and so now I was determined to not get attached to anyone. I had decided that I will not let her affect me and push her away like I always did but my fate had other plans, she came to my flat the next day with some chocolates and again I was mesmerized by just her mere presence, to avoid any kind of troubles in future I chose not to encourage her friendly gestures and end this thing but God knows why I invited her inside my flat, I didn't even realise when those words slipped out of my mouth. That's when she invited me to have dinner with her but as I said I was determined to not let anyone near me and so I made an excuse that I had to go somewhere else, after she left I couldn't concentrate on anything and the only thing that kept ringing in my mind was that I should have agreed for the dinner. After battling with myself for atleast four hours I decided to go to her house, afterall a 'single meeting won't harm' I thought and I was so wrong about that. When she opened the door she seemed shocked, she clearly didn't expected me, I lied to her that the dinner got cancelled and so I was here, she went into the kitchen and started preparing something, I got bored while sitting there alone so I went to the kitchen, after chopping the vegetables I was going to leave from there but stopped when I saw her, I felt that connection thing again, I was looking at her more like staring at every action of hers, I had been in relationships before too but in none of them I felt this feelings which I experienced when she was around. We had our dinner and after that I went to her balcony, watching the night I remembered the dark night making every incident from that night flash in front of my eyes. I was too disturbed to think anything else after that and so I just left from her flat. I decided that I will forget everything that happened and will stay away from her but it broke the moment I saw her in the elevator again the next day and ended up asking her for dinner. I didn't knew what was happening with me, I used to say things which I wouldn't have said in normal conditions. I went to her place at evening to pick her up for the dinner and when she opened the door I was spellbound by how amazing she looked, she looks beautiful all the time but today... I don't even know how to put that in words, she excused herself and went in, I heard her saying that she doesn't need makeup to look beautiful and chuckled at that. We got in my car and I stole glances of her now and then while she was looking outside the window.

We ordered our food and when it came she immediately dug into her pizza, I smiled at that she looked adorable even while eating. After the dinner I thought to visit the beach, it was my favourite place, I visit there whenever I feel down, its such a peaceful place. When I asked her she got too excited and agreed immediately. I looked at how her eyes lit up when we reached at the beach

"My dad used to take me to beaches that's why I love them" she said, I stiffened at that, why did she had to say that at this time. I sensed a hand holding mine and I turned towards her

She started draging me and soon we were walking on the sand, it was such a beautiful moment for me. At that time I felt that I too should have someone with whom I can share everything, who supports me and understands me, whom I can trust completely. I am no more going to run from my feelings, I will try to speak to her about this but it's too early right now. When we got back to the apartment she was fast asleep her face showed pure innocence, I had an urge to touch her face but I controlled it and nudged her to wake her up. She was still sleepy when we reached our flats and so I helped her in unlocking the door