|1|

"Liyah and Mani come here , your daddy is almost here ." I called after the kids and they ran downstairs

3 years have passed , Tez and I got married he got back to playing in the NBA and my boss passed the practice onto me.

Life was so good for us right now. We had a son , Armani. I named Mani after my brother Domani because he delivered him.

I had a at home birth simply because I wasn't able to make it to the hospital so Domani delivered him in the tub. Tez was away at a game so he couldn't help. But he was on FaceTime coaching me through the pain.

Armani is 3 and Liyah is 7 she was diagnosed with a growth deficiency she was aging but her body wasn't developing as it should. That makes her self conscious but I don't want that to define my baby.

 That makes her self conscious but I don't want that to define my baby

(Jaliyah)

(Armani)

"Mommy , Mani threw all my toys in the pool." He stood behind her smirking

"What did I tell you about being by the pool unsupervised. Armani you're gonna start listening one way or another."

"No game , you're gonna come back home after we get back and clean that damn room of yours." He started to cry

" Now sit your little ass down until your dad is here." He has been acting out and usually Mani is the sweetest child but he has been terrible lately

I got their snacks and their bags cause we would be out for most of the day. Tez has so many interviews some me and the kids had to attend but some just for support.

Tez has blew up its gotten to the point where we had to get security and Liyah is being put in private school.

I wanted to have a normal life , not spoiled and snobby but Liyah was harassed and picked on by other kids so i had to move them.