|9|

TAMARA
I got back home from the spa and i noticed the kids toys and coloring books sprawled all over the living room.

I sat my purse down and cleaned up. I noticed there wasn't any noise in the house , dead silence.

Which is very rare. I walked upstairs and checked the kids room they weren't there.

I walked in my room and they were there laying on Chris chest asleep. I smiled at the sight.

I kissed the kids cheek and Chris lips then he shifted a bit. I went in the bathroom and took of my makeup.

I threw on some sweats and a t shirt then I went downstairs to get dinner started.

DEYJAH

We were sitting at the dinner table and the girls reaction was heavy on my mind. It actually made me feel guilty.

I cleared my throat. "Excuse me , babe when they finished can you clean off the table?"

I got up going upstairs to the bathroom, I rubbed my hands down my face. I sighed looking down at my phone.

Bryson ❤️🤗- "Can you come to Atlanta?"

Come to the A? To meet with Bryson that would be crossing a line but I do miss talks with him.

"Deyjah?" Tez called causing me to flinch

He frowned and grabbed my waist.

"What's been going on with you lately? Constantly looking at your phone , taking calls on the balcony, deep in thought."

"You never leave dinner early, I'm worried about you."

"Nothing baby work just has me stressed right now."

"You need to talk about it?" I shook my head

"Nah babe , I have it handled." I kissed his lips to reassure him

He smiled and lifted me onto the counter, kissing my neck. I moaned lightly.

"T-the kids."

"I put them to bed." He said between kisses as he took my shirt off

It was amazing as always but I couldn't get Bryson out my head it was like I wanted him to be making love to me instead.

I laid on Tez chest and we intertwined our hands and he kissed my forehead.

I have the perfect man , why isn't that enough for me?

"I have to leave for Atlanta tomorrow night, I have a business trip there."

"And when you come back."

"I'll be back Monday morning."

He nodded and soon we both fell asleep.

———————

"MAMA MAMA! Look at me !"

"Armani get down from your daddy's game chair." He giggled and continued to jump in it