|29|

I called up my hair stylist in Atlanta to come and and install my wig for Tamara's event tomorrow night.

I was so proud of my girl. I liked the mirror and my bags were humongous, I was under so much stress.

I drunk off my coffee and then applied my under eye cream. Corey facetimed me and I answered sitting the phone up.

He smiled as he looked at me.

"What you think you doing?" I questioned laughing as he checked hisself out in the camera

"My barber finna come through and hook me up mamas I'm finna be looking mmm- you know." He said licking his lips over his pink plump lips

"Corey I—I've made up my mind..."

"And what is your decision?" He questioned and I could hear the curiosity in his voice

"I choose me. I love both of you but now is not the time that need to be in a relationship."

After the conversation with both Corey and Tez I've realized the feelings haven't went away. Tez reaches out and I ignore him because he honestly hurt me the most.

I'm honestly at a crossroads and maybe this is the best decision for now.

JALIYAH

"Are you sure you're going to be okay?" He asked before I went into the bathroom

"I'll be fine Jace I'm gonna come right back out when I'm done." He nodded

My parents allowed me and Jace to hang out because he was in Atlanta visiting his grandparents and my folks know his folks.

They love him to death. Jace and I grew up around each other since we were kids but we honestly never realized it.

I sighed as I did the thing I didn't wanted to do. What I feared the most. I closed my eyes and prayed for another outcome.

The timer beeped and I let out a breath, looking down. The test had two lines indicating I was pregnant.

I opened the door telling Jace to come in and I cried in his arms.

"Shhh it's okay... imma help you get through this." He said running his hands through my hair

"I'm only 16, I haven't even made it senior year and I'm pregnant." I said in between sobs

Not to forget, Rashaad was dead. Not only was I bringing in the world without being married but the baby wouldn't have a father.

I hugged Jace tight not wanting to let him go. I didn't want to be seen. I didn't want to tell my family. I know they will be disappointed. I'm ashamed of myself.

The whole while that I was with Jace not once did he judge my situation.

"I want an abortion." I said as we watched tv

He looked down and me with wide eyes.

"You What?!"